ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

thanks to members of the forum(for a smooth process of ilr)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikram_razdan
Newly Registered

thanks to members of the forum(for a smooth process of ilr)

Post by vikram_razdan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:29 am

hi there,
just want to say thanks to all members of the forum for their help given for my application for ilr(on work permit basis)
got ilr on tuesday in person in peo sheffield.
it was a very smooth process and only took about 1 1/2 hours for the whole process.
no questions asked.
i would like to thank again this site and admins/members for their suggestions and advice.

regards,
vikram

Markie

Re: thanks to members of the forum(for a smooth process of i

Post by Markie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:18 pm

well done!
vikram_razdan wrote:hi there,
just want to say thanks to all members of the forum for their help given for my application for ilr(on work permit basis)
got ilr on tuesday in person in peo sheffield.
it was a very smooth process and only took about 1 1/2 hours for the whole process.
no questions asked.
i would like to thank again this site and admins/members for their suggestions and advice.

regards,
vikram

paulp
Diamond Member

Post by paulp » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 pm

congrats.