ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP, Maintenance!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kwezbaba
Newly Registered

HELP, Maintenance!!!

Post by kwezbaba » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:08 pm

I applied for a PSW visa before the 31st of october to take advantage of the transitional arrangements regarding maintenance but was refused because at the time, my results had not been published, even though i enclosed a letter from my university confirming that i had indeed completed my studies.

My results have now been published and i am preparing to reapply. Luckily, i left the £800 in my account but at the moment, it has been there for two months only and my visa will expire before it can reach three months.

If i apply now, i will probably be rejected but by the time this happens, i would have had £800 balance for the three months.

My question thus is; is there a maximum number of applications you can make and what exactly happens if you receive a rejection notice after your visa is expired?