ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finding out if someone is on the fbr

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

George9898
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Finding out if someone is on the fbr

Post by George9898 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:47 pm

My great grandmother was born in Ireland not sure if my dad is on the FBR my dad is un sure also and my grandmother died before I was born so she's not here to tell us if she registered him who do I contact to check if he is on the fbr?

ashconnor
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Finding out if someone is on the fbr

Post by ashconnor » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:47 pm

George9898
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by George9898 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:23 pm

Thanks for finding that ideally I was going to do it with out him knowing for personal reasons is that the only way to do it do you know I'm going to Dublin soon is there anywhere I could go into and find out thanks for the help so far

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:37 pm

George9898 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:23 pm
is there anywhere I could go into and find out
Not aware of any public facing service desk for FBR and its employees don't accept walk ins.
You might be willing to send them an email to get something going and see if there's a defined algorithm you can do.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.