ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unpaid tax applying for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manikhan786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Payslips for spouse visa

Post by Manikhan786 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:21 am

Hi . Does your 6 months payslips has to be shown on ur bank statement if you get paid in cash ? Got 6 months payslips but I didn’t deposit cash in my account just just find out now that that ur payslip has to match the amount on ur bank statement will it b a problem? For spouse visa thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Payslips for spouse visa

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:34 am

Manikhan786 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:21 am
Hi . Does your 6 months payslips has to be shown on ur bank statement if you get paid in cash ? Got 6 months payslips but I didn’t deposit cash in my account just just find out now that that ur payslip has to match the amount on ur bank statement will it b a problem? For spouse visa thanks.
Yes. The payment made in cash must reflect on bank account statements if not it will just be to take your word for it.
Cash payment to be deposited in bank to be able to reflect in bank account statements.

Manikhan786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Manikhan786 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:21 pm

I’ve been transferring more amount from my different account that what it’s says on payslips will that help ?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:56 am

Manikhan786 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:21 pm
I’ve been transferring more amount from my different account that what it’s says on payslips will that help ?
I don't understand what you wrote above, sorry.

Genuineness of relationship and the financial requirements are the key to the application ensuring you are capable to undertake sponsorship of spouse and she won't be in UK as public charge therefore contemporaneous and independently verifiable evidence of your income/financial status is required. The quickest means for this is payslips and account statements.
There is no flexibility on this.

Manikhan786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Unpaid tax applying for spouse visa

Post by Manikhan786 » Fri May 05, 2023 4:08 am

"(a) Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last full financial year."
What’s the evidence how to show . I’ve letter from accountant plus sa100/sa302 plus a letter from Hmrc payment plan .
My question is how to show the evidence of amount of tax payable , paid and un paid . If I send Hmrc payment plan will that b enough ? Or I’m missing something here ? Plz quide tanks

Covee
United Kingdom

Re: Unpaid tax applying for spouse visa

Post by Covee » Fri May 05, 2023 8:21 am

Manikhan786 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 4:08 am
"(a) Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last full financial year."
What’s the evidence how to show . I’ve letter from accountant plus sa100/sa302 plus a letter from Hmrc payment plan .
My question is how to show the evidence of amount of tax payable , paid and un paid . If I send Hmrc payment plan will that b enough ? Or I’m missing something here ? Plz quide tanks
Which Category are you relying on for Financial Evidence?

Manikhan786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Manikhan786 » Fri May 05, 2023 8:40 am

Self employed

Covee
United Kingdom

Post by Covee » Fri May 05, 2023 9:12 am

Manikhan786 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 8:40 am
Self employed
If you are applying under Category F or G on the basis of being a sole-trader, partner, franchisee , director etc, then, as i understand it, you will need to provide 12 months (or 2 years if a specified company) of financial evidence. Not 6 months.

One of the other members can correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Manikhan786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Manikhan786 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:17 am

I’m a sole trader I’ve full one year 22/23 tax return . Got a letter from accountant / sa100 plus sa302 but I don’t know what to give as an evidence of paid nd un paid tax

sssssssssssam
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sssssssssssam » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:19 pm

Heya. What did you do for this in the end? I’m in the same issue. What do you show that isn’t an SA302???

Hope you were successful