ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Mother in Law from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MACY
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Mother in Law from Pakistan

Post by MACY » Sun May 07, 2023 12:34 am

Hi, i want to apply a visit visa for my mother in law. She was a medical doctor and retired from Govt Job from a good post. She is getting her pensions in her bank account. She owns some properties she rented out. She also practices privately these days. She has sufficient money in her account for visit. She would like to visit her grand children.
I am British so my children are. What documents do i need from my side and from her side to apply. It will be a big help. I searched a lot but couldn’t find any help. I will highly appreciate your reply. Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa for Mother in Law from Pakistan

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 07, 2023 5:57 am

MACY wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:34 am
Hi, i want to apply a visit visa for my mother in law. She was a medical doctor and retired from Govt Job from a good post. She is getting her pensions in her bank account. She owns some properties she rented out. She also practices privately these days. She has sufficient money in her account for visit. She would like to visit her grand children.
I am British so my children are. What documents do i need from my side and from her side to apply. It will be a big help. I searched a lot but couldn’t find any help. I will highly appreciate your reply. Thanks
Evidence of strong ties to home country backing up those points of what she is doing in her country of origin/residence.
Evidence of financial sufficiency as you wrote above.
Evidence of your ability to host her and overall she won't become public charge and shall return to home country after the period of visit.

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Sun May 07, 2023 8:32 am

Hi thanks for the reply,
She has 2 children in Pakistan both married with children. So family details of children in Pakistan. And her private practice letter of registration. Her property documents. That’s what she can give as evidence.
So evidence from my side. I am doing business. A business bank statement. Personal bank statement. Letter from my landlord that he can provide an extra bedroom. Will that be enough? And where can i get sponsorship form that i need to offer that i am sponsoring her.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 07, 2023 1:13 pm

MACY wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 8:32 am
Hi thanks for the reply,
She has 2 children in Pakistan both married with children. So family details of children in Pakistan. And her private practice letter of registration. Her property documents. That’s what she can give as evidence. That's OK and financial documents
So evidence from my side. I am doing business. A business bank statement. Personal bank statement. Letter from my landlord that he can provide an extra bedroom. Will that be enough? And where can i get sponsorship form that i need to offer that i am sponsoring her. There is no sponsorship form; if you provide letter of invitation, financial documents like what's you stated above, clear statements of what aspect of the journey and the costs that you bearing those should suffice.