ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rights after separation from EEA national

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Liverna
Newly Registered

Rights after separation from EEA national

Post by Liverna » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 pm

I need some advice regarding my rights after a separation from an eea national. I got married in 2004 and was granted a non eea member visa valid for 5yrs, i then separated in 2007. I now have a baby with a British national whom i live with. I want to travel to my home country with my baby from my current partner but fear immigration on my return back into the UK because for one they are going to question the fact that i have a baby with someone else other than the person i'm married to. What are my rights and am i going to have problems if i travel, please someone help

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:51 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.