ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Identity verification British passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Identity verification British passport

Post by New on forum » Tue May 23, 2023 3:32 am

Dear members ,
I have a quick question if somebody can help I will be very grateful.
Is a physiotherapist acceptable for identity confirmation for first adult British passport?
It's a family friend to the applicant .

Thank you .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Identity verification British passport

Post by CR001 » Tue May 23, 2023 9:30 am

https://www.gov.uk/countersigning-passp ... ignatories

If they don't accept your referee, you will be asked to provide another one. This will delay the process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Tue May 23, 2023 10:10 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 9:30 am

If they don't accept your referee, you will be asked to provide another one. This will delay the process.
Thanks very much for responding .
I have gone through the list it gives some examples of professions but states that refree must be of recognised profession ,
While it doesnt mention physio but do you think it is a recognised profession for refree ?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 23, 2023 11:42 am

New on forum wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:10 am
CR001 wrote:

I have gone through the list it gives some examples of professions but states that refree must be of recognised profession ,
While it doesnt mention physio but do you think it is a recognised profession for refree ?

Thanks
The list is not exhaustive. If you have a person with recognised profession as depicted on the list the use such as referee.
If not, use the Physiotherapist, if not acceptable by HMPO they will inform you to provide another referee.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:42 am
New on forum wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:10 am
CR001 wrote:

Thanks
The list is not exhaustive. If you have a person with recognised profession as depicted on the list the use such as referee.
If not, use the Physiotherapist, if not acceptable by HMPO they will inform you to provide another referee.
Thank you Amazonian ,
I will use physiotherapist and then will update the outcome here .