ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Docs for Parents from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahsb
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit Visa Docs for Parents from Pakistan

Post by shahsb » Mon May 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Hi All the experts in the group,

I would like to invite my parents from Pakistan on a visitor visa to celebrate my newly born baby's birth and spend some time with us

My father used to run a small business but now stays at home. He owns a house for which he gets some rent money (Rs. 25,000) per month from my brother's employer as my brother lives with him. that shows on a bank statement. he has some savings around £2mn Pkr. so they can afford their UK trip. My mother is a house hold lady.

Documents I am intending to attach in the application are below.

Parents Docs

1. Passports
2. Bank statement and letter from the bank confirming account details
3. NADRA Family tree
4. Property documents

My docs
1. Passport copy of myself
2. My newly born baby's birth certificate
3. Invitation letter from side stating the birth of my child also mention strong ties with Pakistan of my parents as my all siblings and their children live in Pakistan
4. My bank statements for 3 months
5. My 3 x payslips and my wife's 3 x payslips

if i am missing anything please do let me know.

many thanks in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa Docs for Parents from Pakistan

Post by AmazonianX » Mon May 22, 2023 4:52 pm

shahsb wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 3:01 pm
Hi All the experts in the group,

I would like to invite my parents from Pakistan on a visitor visa to celebrate my newly born baby's birth and spend some time with us

My father used to run a small business but now stays at home. He owns a house for which he gets some rent money (Rs. 25,000) per month from my brother's employer as my brother lives with him. that shows on a bank statement. he has some savings around £2mn Pkr. so they can afford their UK trip. My mother is a house hold lady.

Documents I am intending to attach in the application are below.

Parents Docs

1. Passports
2. Bank statement and letter from the bank confirming account details
3. NADRA Family tree
4. Property documents

My docs
1. Passport copy of myself
2. My newly born baby's birth certificate
3. Invitation letter from side stating the birth of my child also mention strong ties with Pakistan of my parents as my all siblings and their children live in Pakistan
4. My bank statements for 3 months
5. My 3 x payslips and my wife's 3 x payslips

if i am missing anything please do let me know.

many thanks in advance.
Can you state the money equivalent in GBP?
Show evidence to buttress your mentioned strong ties with home country.

shahsb
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shahsb » Mon May 22, 2023 5:02 pm

The amount in savings they have is Rs. 2 mn which is £5,500

In order to prove the strong ties, i am thinking of providing the details of all siblings with their kids as grandparents they are very close to all of their grand parents.

Also my father is very religious person and takes care of the mosque closer to our home and very well connected in the community.

I would welcome if you can give me some more solid points to add in this paragraph.

Kind regards,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 23, 2023 2:44 am

shahsb wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:02 pm

In order to prove the strong ties, i am thinking of providing the details of all siblings with their kids as grandparents they are very close to all of their grand parents. Presume the NADRA family tree backs as evidence?

Also my father is very religious person and takes care of the mosque closer to our home and very well connected in the community. Besides your statement, any document (independently verifiable if required) to support this?

I would welcome if you can give me some more solid points to add in this paragraph.

Kind regards,
What of financial ties to home country?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 23, 2023 11:48 am

shahsb wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:02 pm

In order to prove the strong ties, i am thinking of providing the details of all siblings with their kids as grandparents they are very close to all of their grand parents.

Also my father is very religious person and takes care of the mosque closer to our home and very well connected in the community.

Kind regards,
What about the rent, how much is that GBP? Is he fully sponsoring himself? Is he coming alone? Or is your mother coming with him?
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

shahsb
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shahsb » Tue May 23, 2023 1:59 pm

The rent in GBP is £70 per month. Also hes sponsoring himself and my mother is coming with him too.

There's no other document i have currently to show his affiliation with the mosque and its activities.

kind regards,

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 23, 2023 2:53 pm

shahsb wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:59 pm
The rent in GBP is £70 per month. Also hes sponsoring himself and my mother is coming with him too.

There's no other document i have currently to show his affiliation with the mosque and its activities.

kind regards,
I'm afraid the funds at his disposal is too small. Yes he can probably afford to pay for the flight of himself and his spouse, but after that, what's left?
The ECO would look at it this way.

He's going to spend his life saving on a 4-6 weeks holiday. What's the fall back plan??

It's gonna be a tough one most def.

shahsb
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shahsb » Tue May 23, 2023 2:58 pm

Thank you for your response.

i have a bank statement with savings around £5k what if i mention i will pay for his flights and he will just have to take care of few things whilst he will be here.

would this work ?

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:33 pm

Also consider the fact that inviting parents to see a newborn grandchild as the main reason of the visit can be seen with skepticism by the ECO. The grandparent(s) might be seen as potential child's carer.

There's been a lot of discussion about this matter when a member asks for guidance on how to invite a family member to visit having a newborn baby as the main purpose (type "visit visa baby" in the forum search tool).

Moreover, the savings (both yours and theirs) might be a little short to support two members of a family travelling together to the UK, considering you're already a family of three living in the UK.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 23, 2023 4:50 pm

I agree with the above. Also that the combined money from both of you is too small. Consider applying for just your dad.

After visa is approved, you can apply for your mum. They can travel together or independently, it doesn't matter.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Tue May 23, 2023 4:52 pm

From what has been said before, the ECO is not concerned with your financial situation or from experience, who is paying the flight etc. Your parents must demonstrate that they can afford the trip themselves, and that they will go home.

5K savings is gone in a few weeks in the UK especially after flights have been paid for, and £70 rent is less than one shop at a supermarket. As pointed out, the ECO will not believe that anyone would spend their entire nest egg on a holiday for a few weeks.

If you get one refusal, then it seems no matter what you later say, the visa will be turned down. Personal experience talking too.

I'd wait, send them a load of money and they can keep it in their account for over 6 months to show a healthy balance.

Meesha Fatima
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visit Visa Docs for brother from Pakistan

Post by Meesha Fatima » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:24 pm

hi to all experts
im writing to ask about my brother
hes currently in pakistan and unemployed
what docs do i need to bring him over for visit ?
i have an ILR and im a mom of wee one
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit Visa Docs for brother from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:49 pm

Meesha Fatima wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:24 pm
hi to all experts
im writing to ask about my brother
hes currently in pakistan and unemployed
what docs do i need to bring him over for visit ?
i have an ILR and im a mom of wee one
thanks
Please start your own topic with your questions. it is considered rude and unfair to tag your questions onto other members topic and attempt to also change the heading of the thread to your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.