ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long it will take to receive the eVetting mail from NVB after the consent is given

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sv23367

how long it will take to receive the eVetting mail from NVB after the consent is given

Post by sv23367 » Tue May 23, 2023 7:05 am

hi all,
i had submitted my application in Mar 2023. got the email for initiating eVetting process on 17th May. i had done the submission and got a confirmation that i will get a mail from NVB for starting the eVetting process.

any idea, how many weeks/months this will take to get that mail from NVB?

anyone who has got that mail from NVB in the recent weeks can give their timelines for understanding?

Thank you

Kbhattik
Ireland

Re: how long it will take to receive the eVetting mail from NVB after the consent is given

Post by Kbhattik » Tue May 23, 2023 12:39 pm

Hi.

Can you tell me how long it took to get email confirmation from NVB after submiting evetting application.

I got invitation yesterday. I completed and submitted but there is no confirmation email.

Regards

MK7860
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: how long it will take to receive the eVetting mail from NVB after the consent is given

Post by MK7860 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:39 pm

Hello I got e vetting invitation but i cannot upload passport biometric pdf pic, will b greatful if sumone plz help. Thank u

Kbhattik
Ireland

Post by Kbhattik » Tue May 23, 2023 6:39 pm

MK7860 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:39 pm
Hello I got e vetting invitation but i cannot upload passport biometric pdf pic, will b greatful if sumone plz help. Thank u
Hi.

Make sure pdf file size is under 1Mb.