ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REPLY FROM HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hemant30
Newly Registered

REPLY FROM HSMP

Post by Hemant30 » Fri May 13, 2005 12:42 pm

Today I got the reply from HSMP... :?:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email enquiry.

A decision has been made on your application. This decision along with your documents will be sent out shortly.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Christopher Deakin

Customer Services Advisor.

* Customer Contact Centre
Work Permits UK
Home Office
P.O Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone guess anything out of this?

Regards

Hemant

olatundun
Newly Registered

Post by olatundun » Fri May 13, 2005 1:03 pm

Quite Simply, a decision has been made on your application. Fold ur arms and expect to see the package. I wish you the best.
Meanwhile, if you have submitted your originals and u fear that the postal mail in ur Country isn't reliable, then arrange or call them for a pick-up.
Lastly, if u're impatient to know the result of ur application. Then called them on : 0114 259 1894 ;hopefully u'll get through after some trials.

Meanwhile, could u please share the following info with us: date application was sent, date received, date CC, cheque debited, Date Reference no. was received, Reference no. (1st 4 digits).

Hemant30
Newly Registered

Post by Hemant30 » Fri May 13, 2005 1:09 pm

Ha ha ha

I made a call, but lady told me that she can not declare the result on phone and email. she may loose a job. All calls get recorded.

Ref No: 0277XX
Date of Applied : 23rd Sept. 2004
CC Charged: 1st Week of Oct.

Any clues, hint...

regards

Hemant

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri May 13, 2005 1:45 pm

Good luck with the result. Just a few questions did you request for urgent treatment and if so when. did you write to them asking about your case and also what is your location (country)?

ispno1

Post by ispno1 » Fri May 13, 2005 4:50 pm

i dont know about anyone else but i think one applicant from the september batch sent in an urgent request for without any job offer but only saying that the job season was close by and lots of time had passed since the application. He did get his approval but whether it was due to that or not is not known. What angers me is that there are applicants from july and august who are still waiting and the HSMP people are processing cases of September.

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Fri May 13, 2005 11:11 pm

Hi people,

hope you will be accepted Hemant, at least you will not have to suffer any longer than a few more days before you get their response in the mail...

what do you mean "she couldnt give you the answer on the telephone"??? wait...i have read some posts about members who have been notified of the decision OVER the telephone! i wonder WHY she refused to give you the response?? werent the other members-caseworkers conversations being recorded as well??? :? :? :?

there are some red flags constantly being raised, as a result of the UNSUAL way the caseworkers process our applications, and with that our future dreams and hope!

what about the other applicants from july and august 2004?

all these LITTLE efficiency "details" from caseworkers really make me sick... :x

i guess nothing in life is certain, sure nor fair...

BUT i think ALL of us have paid for our complete fees (and THEIR salaries), right?

hope to hear a positive response from you soon

jhonny
:)

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 16, 2005 9:59 am

Hemant30 wrote:but lady told me that she can not declare the result on phone and email. she may loose a job. All calls get recorded.
Dear Hemant,

I don't agree with this, this might have been a wrong number and someone woudl have jut played with you. Did the lady at the other end ask for your reference no.? adn did she ask anyother thing to varify your case? i mean you forenames (which is a most frequent question) or your date of birth or your nationality etc.? if this were the case, you can understand the lady was gernuine.

I said i doubt because i am one of tyhose many who got their decision heard over PHONE and i could even conversate with my case worker after my decision was made (i was rejected)...

so please varify the number you can called and if possible, no harm in calling them once again iuf u don't wantt to be in ambiguity untill your documents reach you...

All the best...

alexkutty

Post by alexkutty » Tue May 17, 2005 10:59 am

Today I called HO and got the reply that a decision is made on my application on last Friday and when I asked about the decision he said it is approved.

Without this forum this was not possible. Thank you everybody.

Now waiting for the documents.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue May 17, 2005 11:49 am

Hi dear,

Congratulations for your aproval. I was even worried that whether they have changed their policy of telling the decision on phone, but thats good that at elast you got to the right number this time and to the right person.

xeno9001
Newly Registered

Re: REPLY FROM HSMP

Post by xeno9001 » Fri May 27, 2005 2:31 pm

Hemant30 wrote:Today I got the reply from HSMP... :?:

Thank you for your email enquiry.

A decision has been made on your application. This decision along with your documents will be sent out shortly.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Christopher Deakin

Customer Services Advisor.

* Customer Contact Centre
Work Permits UK
Home Office
P.O Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Can anyone guess anything out of this?

Regards

Hemant
Hemant, what exactly did you ask the HSMP team??
It has been 2 months since I applied. Do you think it wud be
the right time for me to ask them about my status??

lloyed*
Newly Registered

answer from HSMP of my e-mail

Post by lloyed* » Sat May 28, 2005 5:35 am

Hello Friends,

Day Before yesterday i had sent a mail to hsmp about the current status of my application the reply from them is as Below.

Dear Sir,

Your application has still not been dealt with as yet. Please check
our
website for update of service standards, www.workingintheuk.gov.uk.

Regards
HSMP Team

Now i want to know that what is the meaning of the answer which they gave me pls any one help me.(I had subbmited my application in the month of augst 2004 Ref.File No. Is 254**) :?: :?: :?:

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 pm

i guess this is just an automated message churned out by the computer.. referring you to the service standards last up-dated in march... :oops:
i quess it's better for you to place a call for a case specific enquiry. do keep us posted though!
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler