ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not recieved Acknowledgement email - Pls help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Not recieved Acknowledgement email - Pls help

Post by GauravB86 » Thu May 25, 2023 8:28 am

Dear Team,

Hoping you can help. I have sumbitted my application online on 12th March and have recieved payment successful email confirmation. Then I did my biometrics with UKVCAS on 4th April and have recieved email from FES submissions stating that my supporting documents have been submitted.

However, I have not recieved any email of acknowledgement from UK home office stating that my application has been recieved. When I am reading the thread here - 'Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)' , people are mentioning Date of receipt of acknowledgement UKVAC.

Pls confirm if it is same as payment confirmation email or I am missing something? As I have not recieved any seperate acknowledgement email.

Regards,
Gaurav.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Not recieved Acknowledgement email - Pls help

Post by alterhase58 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:00 am

Your next communication from UKVI will be the approval email. Unless they require further information or documents. You will not be updated on specific progress of your application.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GauravB86 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:26 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 9:00 am
Your next communication from UKVI will be the approval email. Unless they require further information or documents. You will not be updated on specific progress of your application.
Thank you very much.

May I ask, then what is the 'Date of receipt of acknowledgement UKVAC' that people here are posting on Neutralization processing timeline thread? Is it the date when payment confirmation email recieved?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:45 am

The date you gave your biometrics and they loaded your docs to UKVI.
The important date though is the date you submitted/paid online.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GauravB86 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:42 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 9:45 am
The date you gave your biometrics and they loaded your docs to UKVI.
The important date though is the date you submitted/paid online.
Thank you...much appreciated