ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query: Cancelled CCJ

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crazytester
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Query: Cancelled CCJ

Post by crazytester » Mon May 22, 2023 1:35 pm

Hello

I am applying for nationality and have had ILR since 2016. I had a CCJ in the last 10 years but paid immediately and cancelled it within 28 days of judgement. This CCJ is not present in any records. I declared it during my ILR application even though it was cancelled.

Should I declare it in the county court judgements section this time even if it is not in the register?

crazytester
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Query: Cancelled CCJ

Post by crazytester » Sun May 28, 2023 10:47 pm

Hi All

Would someone be able to help me out with this, please?

Thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Query: Cancelled CCJ

Post by Amber » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:05 pm

It’s not cancelled, it’s just not added to your credit report if paid within one month. Yes you need to declare it and submit evidence of it being settled and you should be ok.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.