ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missed Stamp by Immigration officer at Airport on my arrival to UK - any impact on visa extensions?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

steventony
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 (ICT) established staff visa extension – Was away from UK for 350 days in the current extension

Post by steventony » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:40 pm

I had my previous ICT T2 extension done in June 2021.I got the extension for 2 years which is coming to an end by June 2024.Due to personal circumstances I had to be in my home country between Dec, 2021 to May 2022 (5 Months) and again from mid-June 2022 to Nov, 2022 (5 & half months) = Total 350 days where in I have ensured that my leaves have not touched 180 days in a stretch as I was in UK between May2021 and June 2021.

I am working for the same company and company has approved my leaves.

QuestionMy Visa type is Tier 2 (ICT) established staff, will the above leave have any impact on my next T2 ICT which is due this month.

Relative Information
a) My company is doing the extension this time also and will be providing the COS.
b) I am with the same company from the day I entered UK and no change of VISA category
c) I have paid all my taxes and have my P60s

Thank you for all your replies.

steventony
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Missed Stamp by Immigration officer at Airport on my arrival to UK - any impact on visa extensions?

Post by steventony » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:52 pm

I just realized today after seeing the passport, there was no entry seal put by immigration officer in my passport when I entered UK this time .I am due for my visa extension this month, when I am applying for T2 ICT visa extension I need to mention the details when did I leave UK and when I did enter back .I am entering the correct details as per my travel.

I am just worried, will this not having seal by immigration officer in my passport have any impact on my next T2 ICT Visa extension? OR I am not sure is the process changed that they will not put any seal in the passport as they might have done some automation in computer process.

steventony
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Is Tier 2 (ICT) established staff visa is merged into skilled worker visa now?

Post by steventony » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:45 pm

I am currently in Tier 2 (ICT) established staff visa working for the same company from the day 1 and there is no change in visa category in between. My visa is due for extension this month. I had my last extension in June,2021.

Some of my friends said that this category is closed now and not available for any extensions?

Question

1) Is Tier 2 (ICT) established staff visa category is merged into skilled worker visa now

2) With the valid COS from same company will there be permissible extension allowed this year if applied.

steventony
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 (ICT) established staff visa extension – Was away from UK for 350 days in the current extension

Post by steventony » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:07 pm

steventony wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:40 pm
I had my previous ICT T2 extension done in June 2021.I got the extension for 2 years which is coming to an end by June 2024.Due to personal circumstances I had to be in my home country between Dec, 2021 to May 2022 (5 Months) and again from mid-June 2022 to Nov, 2022 (5 & half months) = Total 350 days where in I have ensured that my leaves have not touched 180 days in a stretch as I was in UK between May2021 and June 2021.

I am working for the same company and company has approved my leaves.

QuestionMy Visa type is Tier 2 (ICT) established staff, will the above leave have any impact on my next T2 ICT which is due this month.

Relative Information
a) My company is doing the extension this time also and will be providing the COS.
b) I am with the same company from the day I entered UK and no change of VISA category
c) I have paid all my taxes and have my P60s

Thank you for all your replies.

Dear Group members - Any response/suggestions to this thread would be highly appreciated. Thank you