ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation for wife queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nithin.kriz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Naturalisation for wife queries

Post by nithin.kriz » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:46 pm

I am in the process of applying naturalisation for my Wife. She was granted ILR in April 2023. As she is a spouse of British citizen, we are looking to process her naturalisation application now. Please could you kindly help with the below queries;

1. Within her employment details - under ''Tax office reference number'' - I have added the reference within her P60 for ''Employer PAYEE reference'' - is this correct?

2. In the documents section, there is a check box for ''Ecctis letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched'', but when she made her previous applications - it was all using NAARIC certificates. So do we still check this box if our intention is to upload NAARIC letters?

3. In the documents section ''Proof of living in the UK for Mrs xyz for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen'' - is the proof her current passport?

Thanks and regards,

nithin.kriz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation for wife queries

Post by nithin.kriz » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 am

i believe i have answers for questions 1 and 3 which is 'Yes' after researching a bit. Please could I have clarity on '2'. I am hoping this is a 'Yes' as well. But would be assured with expert advice.

Thanks again

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:51 am

nithin.kriz wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 am
i believe i have answers for questions 1 and 3 which is 'Yes' after researching a bit. Please could I have clarity on '2'. I am hoping this is a 'Yes' as well. But would be assured with expert advice.

Thanks again
It's also YES

nithin.kriz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nithin.kriz » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:42 am

Thanks a lot AmazonianX. Best regards