ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa to UK from UAE(on Visitor Visa)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dineshanand750
Newly Registered
India

Visit Visa to UK from UAE(on Visitor Visa)

Post by dineshanand750 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:04 am

Hi, my wife is Indian National and Indian Resident, however, I am a UAE Resident. She is currently on Child Care Leave and living with me in UAE on visit visa. I am planning to apply for Visit Visa to UK for her, question is, can she apply from UAE ? OR does she have to go back to India and apply visa from there ?

If she can apply from UAE, I assume, her visit visa will suffice the requirements of residence in UAE for visa application purposes.

vinny

Re: Visit Visa to UK from UAE(on Visitor Visa)

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:25 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.