ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport and support documents delivery

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Surinder
France

Passport and support documents delivery

Post by Surinder » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:51 pm

Hey guys, I have an urgent question,
My application been approved for passport and I do need when exact I will receive my document and passport because I’m not living in my previous address which is where my ex living there and think she will hide it from me, I can go in front of my home and wait till the delivery man turns up , I just need to know what day he will turned up, I mean is there any email that my supporting documents are on its way or passport? Or which career will bring it for me? Can you just share your experience please thanks

Ixeon659
Latvia

Re: Passport and support documents delivery

Post by Ixeon659 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:22 pm

As for your passport you will receive a message from courier regarding delivery and options you have. Also there will be a time slot when they attempt to deliver

Surinder
France

Re: Passport and support documents delivery

Post by Surinder » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:40 pm

So what about my supporting documents? Are they tracked as well?