ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW_Refusal_Bank Statement..Please advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rameshnerella
Newly Registered

PSW_Refusal_Bank Statement..Please advice

Post by rameshnerella » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Hi,
I was on IGS until 2 NOV. applied for 1yr post study visa. i got a bank account which is only internet based and no monthly statement option. so i popped into the bank and asked them for my statement. they allowed me to use their PC and print online statement. the manager herself attested the statement. i sent that with my application as proof of funds.
i got refused for visa saying i haven't provided them a supporting letter from bank. they also sent me an appeal form and it was partly filled with the details like type of visa, decision date and last date for appeal.
i went to the bank again and showed them the letter and bank manager so kindly gave me a letter stating that i am the account holder and the statement was genuine and i dont get any more statements for my account. i filled in the appeal form with the disagree statement (that i dont get the statements and that was the only way i can prove my funds, please check the collaborative doc from manager) and sent it back to appeals and immigration tribunal.

i chose the oral hearing. they gave me the date for appeal.
will they allow me to explain my situation?
what is the process? what should i tell? will they allow?

i got an excellent job 2 months ago and was very eagerly waiting for good things to happen. please advice.
ps. i enclosed my pay slip and company letter with my application(not appeal). they never cross checked.

please do reply.thanks. :cry:

rameshnerella
Newly Registered

Post by rameshnerella » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm

please do someone reply.. i think people in here can help.. please i dont have enough money to pay solicitors

keikeichris

I am in the same situation as well

Post by keikeichris » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:26 am

Hi, my hearing is on the 16 Dec. what about you? thats the same thing my solicitor tell me to do (get a bank statement 6 months + covering letter)..i know it is fairly expensive and they dont expect us to have the money. Without a solicitor your chance is pretty low (what I have been told). I will try to find out more..good luck

rameshnerella
Newly Registered

Re: I am in the same situation as well

Post by rameshnerella » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 pm

keikeichris wrote:Hi, my hearing is on the 16 Dec. what about you? thats the same thing my solicitor tell me to do (get a bank statement 6 months + covering letter)..i know it is fairly expensive and they dont expect us to have the money. Without a solicitor your chance is pretty low (what I have been told). I will try to find out more..good luck
thanks for your reply and time...
please do tell me what documents you need to send to the respondent..
thank you in advance...

keikeichris

Post by keikeichris » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 pm

rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:Hi, my hearing is on the 16 Dec. what about you? thats the same thing my solicitor tell me to do (get a bank statement 6 months + covering letter)..i know it is fairly expensive and they dont expect us to have the money. Without a solicitor your chance is pretty low (what I have been told). I will try to find out more..good luck
thank you in advance...
I have spoken to my solicitor and what we did was making a statement (your Life history eg, when you first arrived and what for? and what's your aim of your study? where did you hear about the PSW? what is your plan after your study? and why you didnt you followed the guildline?

then present to the judge that you have the statement stating that you have the maintainence fund which was required by the HO, its just the formate of it that wasn't correct. And then hopefully the judge will use the his common sense and the documents that you provide, to bend the law slightly.

There will be a judge sitting opposite you and a HO representative and you!

This is how much I know..feel free to ask more questions if u want!

regards,
Chris

keikeichris

Post by keikeichris » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:29 pm

rameshnerella wrote:
thank you in advance...
I have spoken to my solicitor and what we did was making a statement (your Life history eg, when you first arrived and what for? and what's your aim of your study? where did you hear about the PSW? what is your plan after your study? and why you didnt you followed the guildline?

then present to the judge that you have the statement stating that you have the maintainence fund which was required by the HO, its just the formate of it that wasn't correct. And then hopefully the judge will use the his common sense and the documents that you provide, to bend the law slightly.

regards,
Chris

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:28 am

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
thank you in advance...

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,
Thanks v much for ur insight info. On my hearing letter it says that I need to send evidence to AIT not later than 5 days before hearing (08/jan).Did u send ur evidence in advance or presenting them on hearing day?

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:30 am

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
thank you in advance...

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,
Thanks v much for ur insight info. On my hearing letter it says that I need to send evidence to AIT not later than 5 days before hearing (08/jan).Did u send ur evidence in advance or presenting them on hearing day?

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:31 am

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,
Thanks v much for ur insight info. On my hearing letter it says that I need to send evidence to AIT no later than 5 days before hearing which is on 08/jan.
Did u send ur evidence in advance or presenting them on hearing day?

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:36 am

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,
Thanks v much for ur insight info. On my hearing letter it says that I need to send evidence to AIT no later than 5 days before hearing which is on 08/jan.

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 am

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:08 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:53 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

keikeichris

Post by keikeichris » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil
yes you will need to do that and the statement (life history)that my solicitor prepared, was sent 5 days before the hearing. And I am not sure if he did send the correct bank statement as well, which I obtained for the hearing and will later present it to the judge. It does sound a bit scary..Tuseday in Feltham! Finger cross

regards,
Chris

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:50 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil

keikeichris

Post by keikeichris » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:50 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
keikeichris wrote:
rameshnerella wrote:
keikeichris wrote:

regards,
Chris
Hello Chris,

Thx in advance.

Regards
Rahil
yes you will need to do that and the statement (life history)that my solicitor prepared, was sent 5 days before the hearing. And I am not sure if he did send the correct bank statement as well, which I obtained for the hearing and will later present it to the judge. It does sound a bit scary..Tuseday in Feltham! Finger cross

regards,
Chris

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:57 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:
keikeichris wrote: yes you will need to do that and the statement (life history)that my solicitor prepared, was sent 5 days before the hearing. And I am not sure if he did send the correct bank statement as well, which I obtained for the hearing and will later present it to the judge. It does sound a bit scary..Tuseday in Feltham! Finger cross

regards,
Chris
One thing which I dont understand is that v hve paid our solicitors to represent us in court.Do v still hve to be in court as well?
Solicitor cant stand in court until and unless they are barrister. Is this tru?

I wish u best of luck for appeal. I really do

plz let us know wht happen

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:08 pm

Same msg[/code]
Last edited by rahilnaz on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Same msg
Last edited by rahilnaz on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:49 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:
keikeichris wrote: yes you will need to do that and the statement (life history)that my solicitor prepared, was sent 5 days before the hearing. And I am not sure if he did send the correct bank statement as well, which I obtained for the hearing and will later present it to the judge. It does sound a bit scary..Tuseday in Feltham! Finger cross

regards,
Chris
One thing which I dont understand is that v hve paid our solicitors to represent us in court.Do v still hve to be in court as well?

I wish u best of luck for appeal. I really do

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:

regards,
Chris

I wish u best of luck for appeal.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:27 pm

keikeichris wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:

regards,
Chris

I wish u best of luck for appeal.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Why have you posted the same message three times at three different times?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

keikeichris

Appeal Successful

Post by keikeichris » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Thx for the luck that you have given! And in return, the judge had the decision in favour to me. Finally after almost 3 and a half months I got the VISA!! Well..I still need to wait for the letter and then send my passport off which might take forever !!!!

I was the first of the day! And I think you have to be there otherwise your chances is pretty low.

Before it starts the judge even said 'It is not gonna be long, I think'' After having reading the case before the court, he knew it is just a simple thing which proves the Home Office doesnt have a brain and would like to waste money and time on both side.. The repersentative of the Home Office had nothing to say during the court, because I simply supplied the right documents and showed to the judge!! I think he is generally fairly fed up with the HOme office now (as my solicitor said) Which was a good sign saying that we are going to WIN!! As there many other cases which are more complicated and less retarded than my case! 4 cases per Judge and there are around 25 rooms.

feel free to ask anything again! Good luck to all of you!

regards,
Christopher