ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

White_Pearl
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by White_Pearl » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:18 pm

Received temp permission today. Letter is dated 7th April.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:44 pm

Hi

Does anybody know how long it takes for the GNIB card to arrive after registration at a Garda immigration office outside of Dublin?
I am asking this because I am booking an appointment at an embassy for a travel visa, and need the GNIB card aswell for it. So was just trying to guess for how long after registration to book the appointment for.

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:25 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:44 pm
Hi

Does anybody know how long it takes for the GNIB card to arrive after registration at a Garda immigration office outside of Dublin?
I am asking this because I am booking an appointment at an embassy for a travel visa, and need the GNIB card aswell for it. So was just trying to guess for how long after registration to book the appointment for.
HI, I remembered it took 7-10 days in Dublin after registered in Garda immigration to receive the IRP Card (before it was called GNIB). You may check with your with your local office. The time could be different.

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:35 pm

CatBrom wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:14 am
An update: Treaty Rights sent me an email saying my application is due for processing but they need payslips for my husband. Fingers crossed this is very close to the end.
HI Friend, I received the same email from EU treaty right. Do you still remember after you send payslips, did EU treaty right reply your email and confirming the email receipt?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:12 pm

I think in an okd post someone was saying they dont do acknowledged the email….
Did you asked them for an update for which you have received such an email?

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:57 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:12 pm
I think in an okd post someone was saying they dont do acknowledged the email….
Did you asked them for an update for which you have received such an email?
HI Thanks for your feedback. I asked them for status and they said "eu tr office will in contact with me soon." And then the next day, I received email from my case agent from EUTR office saying :"I am working on your application to put forward for a decision in the coming weeks, kindly submit 2 recent payslips for EU Citizen with a corresponding bank statement."

I submitted by replying the email.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:30 pm

Thanks for reply, Hopefully you will receive it very soon xx
whats ur timeline?

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Tue May 02, 2023 12:23 pm

Application submition: Sep 2nd 2022.
Temporary permission letter received: Oct 16th 2022.
Final decision letter: Hopefully soon...

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Fri May 05, 2023 12:18 pm

Update, today I received approval letter for my EUTR1 case. Happy! :P
So Overall time line:
Submission date: Sep 2nd 2022
Approval date: April 28th2023
Letter received date: May 5th 2023.
Totally 8 month

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Sun May 07, 2023 11:38 am

Congrats 😁
So happy for you!!!!!

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Fri May 12, 2023 10:26 am

update, I received email saying my IRP renewal is approved and new IRP card will arrive in 10-15 working days.

It seems like IRP renewal speed up so much. :P

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:31 am

Update, last week I received my Stamp4 EUFam card. The renewal process is way faster than before. It took 1.5 weeks from approval and receive the card.

Goood luck to anyone who is currently waiting!

Sillyboy97
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sillyboy97 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:10 pm

Hey hope everyone's keeping well x

Had a quick question- my stamp 1g expires at the end of July. I sent my EUTR1 application on the 16/06/2023 by registered post. Just a bit anxious about not receiving my temporary permission on time. Anyone been in a similar boat mind sharing some wisdom?

Are the letters with temporary permissions taking long these days?

Would I be able to carry on working should the temporary permission not arrive on time considering I have submitted an application for the residence card in advance of my current permission expiring?

Is there a way of getting evidence for the fact that I have made this application so I am able to furnish this to my employer?

Thank you in advance and hope you lot have a lovely weekend x

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:34 pm

In about 3-4 weeks you can expect an acknowledgement letter, with or without temp permission. Temp permission is upto them to issue.

chrys
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by chrys » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:44 pm

Hi there, I sent my EuTR1 form to Dublin on 19 of June, and i was wondering if they send you any confirmation of having received the application or if i will only hear from them after they've reviewed it?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:10 pm

Hi

You will get confirmation in a few weeks, the letter will have a kind of deadline date aswell, before that date they will process your application and you also might receive a temp permission (stamp 4)

Sillyboy97
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sillyboy97 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:01 pm

chrys wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:44 pm
Hi there, I sent my EuTR1 form to Dublin on 19 of June, and i was wondering if they send you any confirmation of having received the application or if i will only hear from them after they've reviewed it?
Hey, I received an email from them a few days later confirming receipt of application. I sent my application on the 16th June 2023. Your confirmation email should be forthcoming I would say. Hope this helps. I am waiting on a physical letter though from them 😁

Kinyth
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by Kinyth » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:40 pm

Hi guys.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. It is very helpful.

This is my timeline so far:
Application sent: June 5th
Acknowledge letter with no temp permission: June 29th

Is there a chance I will receive another letter with the temp permission after the acknowledge letter? My current visa expires tomorrow. The letter I received only says I will receive further correspondence in due time. No further documents were requested, no further information. Anxiety is driving me nuts.

Did any of you experience similar situation?

Thanks in advance.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:37 pm

Kinyth wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:40 pm
Hi guys.

Is there a chance I will receive another letter with the temp permission after the acknowledge letter? My current visa expires tomorrow. The letter I received only says I will receive further correspondence in due time. No further documents were requested, no further information. Anxiety is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance.
It's up to them to give you temporary permission - they may or may not give you one. I would greatly encourage you to extend existing permission.

Is it EUTR1 or 1A (unmarried partner)? From what I've seen on the board, the latter is less likely to receive temporary permission.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

chrys
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by chrys » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:33 pm

hi again, ive sent my form in two weeks ago and today i got a letter requesting more information.
was anyone else asked for "a detailed immigration history of the EU citizen including dates of travel from and to the state in the period from [date of arrival into the State] to present, purpose of travel and evidence of this travel". ?
i understand what its asking, but what type of evidence can i submit?
my husband (EU citizen) has travelled quite a lot in previous years but there isnt much evidence i can think of that seems valid. (he doesn't have any plane tickets or passport stamps)
Thank you in advance for the help :)

weiyiqiu
China

Post by weiyiqiu » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:42 pm

chrys wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:33 pm
hi again, ive sent my form in two weeks ago and today i got a letter requesting more information.
was anyone else asked for "a detailed immigration history of the EU citizen including dates of travel from and to the state in the period from [date of arrival into the State] to present, purpose of travel and evidence of this travel". ?
my husband (EU citizen) has travelled quite a lot in previous years but there isnt much evidence i can think of that seems valid. (he doesn't have any plane tickets or passport stamps)
HI, we were asked about this as well. We just filed in on excel about where he traveled to for how long and purpose. My husband traveled to US and Asia quite often so his passport has stamps about those trips. Any trip within EU won't show on the passport.

Vadrar91
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Vadrar91 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:45 pm

chrys wrote:
Transaction records on payment card for payment for travel and then purchases at destination; loyalty programme travel (flight/ accommodation) records; if for work work records - expense submission records/email trail. Uber/ Airbnb/ booking.com etc transaction history. Travel insurance if one trip insurance.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:34 am

Kinyth wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:40 pm
Hi guys.

Thanks in advance.
Ask for a temporary permission, that’s what we did.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:37 am

chrys wrote:
Hi we had the same.
I am here since 2005 and travel quite often a year in EU. It was hard for me to track down. I usually travel with ryanair and aerlingus. I looked them up in my email inbox and kept print them and attached. For Asia and other continents I have stamps in my passport. I just copied them and attached. I mentioned all details in Excel.

I am sure I have missed a few trips in EU, but what can be done. I cannot remember each and wveryone over the nearly 2 decades that I live here, and when i am travelling about in average 4 times a year.

chrys
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by chrys » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:48 am

Hi everyone, i was wondering what evidence can i use to prove my relationship to my spouse before marriage, can i date stamp pictures and send those? not sure what else i can provide besides that.
thank you in advance :)