ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa FLR(M) Extension – Questions including Section 3C

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Elle268
Australia

Spouse Visa FLR(M) Extension – Questions including Section 3C

Post by Elle268 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:05 pm

Hi everyone

My current spouse visa has expired. I submitted the FLR(M) application prior to this expiry. My biometric appointment is in 3 weeks’ time.

Some questions I hope you can help me with:

1. Can I confirm Section 3C allows me to continue working in the UK, as I submitted the application before the expiry date of my visa? Even if my biometric appointment is scheduled after the expiry? Does my employer need to do anything?

2. Can I continue to use NHS services during the time my visa has expired and while I am waiting to attend the biometric appointment?

3. Can I upload my scanned documents at any time up until the biometric appointment?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa FLR(M) Extension – Questions including Section 3C

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:34 pm

Elle268 wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:05 pm
Hi everyone

My current spouse visa has expired. I submitted the FLR(M) application prior to this expiry. My biometric appointment is in 3 weeks’ time.

Some questions I hope you can help me with:

1. Can I confirm Section 3C allows me to continue working in the UK, as I submitted the application before the expiry date of my visa? Even if my biometric appointment is scheduled after the expiry? Yes Does my employer need to do anything? No, except if they want to check your right to work they should use the employer checking service of HO

2. Can I continue to use NHS services during the time my visa has expired and while I am waiting to attend the biometric appointment? Yes

3. Can I upload my scanned documents at any time up until the biometric appointment? Till 2days before and after that can be submitted when you attend biometrics appointment