ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hanging sward
Mood:
United Kingdom

Standard visit visa

Post by hanging sward » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:29 pm

Hello everyone
Could anyone suggest in standard visit visa they do ask give proof that that visitor will return to back home
For this you have to proof his/her bonding back home like family, job if some one is single and has no family or does not have job to prove his/her commitment back home what is the more suitable way to prove it? What can be described?
Any help will be much appreciated
Thanks
I burn my existence to satisfy their soul.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Standard visit visa

Post by THO » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:32 am

If the person does not have a job or any family back home, then I would suggest they are very unlikely to be able to prove they will return and therefore very unlikely to be granted a visa, so I would not waste money on an attempt, instead, use that cash towards visiting him/ her.

Your support or sponsorship and promise they will return will have no sway.

Cash in the bank and ability to fund the trip does nothing for the case either, it's more likely to make the HO think they will abscond in UK.

hanging sward
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Standard visit visa

Post by hanging sward » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:00 pm

I appreciate your opinion.
Thanks
I burn my existence to satisfy their soul.