ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stamp 4 renewal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

stamp 4 renewal

Post by chnstud » Thu May 18, 2023 2:01 am

hi, i am 1.5 month away from expiry of stamp 4 n even worse not working in my main field at the moment..i am working in another field until i get my main job back...i am submitting my passport , medical insurance n previous irp card online.....would any other document be required?...there is no list for existing stamp4 in the documentation list which is strange n frustrating....really a bad phase i have been goin thru ever since i was hospitalized with a stroke n lost my contract as well..is there sufficient time with 7 weeks remaining?

meself2
Ireland

Re: stamp 4 renewal

Post by meself2 » Thu May 18, 2023 2:14 am

Why were you given a Stamp 4? Is it through a CSEP, Irish citizen child, etc?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Thu May 18, 2023 2:19 am

it was through csep in 2021 right.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu May 18, 2023 11:22 am

chnstud wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 2:01 am
is there sufficient time with 7 weeks remaining?
https://www.irishimmigration.ie/registe ... al-dublin/
Applications for renewal of permission are accepted up to 12 weeks prior to expiry to allow sufficient time for processing.

ISD are currently processing applications for renewal submitted from week starting 25/04/2023.
They are now taking a month to get to your permission, plus certain amount of time to work through it. You should have enough time, but you should be more worried about the fact you're not working in your field, as you possibly might need to enclose a payslip to show you're still working in the country.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Thu May 18, 2023 12:56 pm

i can give a payslip n employment letter....just not in my usual industry,,,,f..thereis no requirement of a payslip mentioned anywhere except on forums like this some years ago...

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Thu May 18, 2023 3:27 pm

May I ask what is the requirement for stamp 4 renewal based on 5 years general work permit. I have renewed it last year with only a copy of passport, copy of IRP and proof of address ? Is this still the same or has it changed ? Are the requirements for renewal of critical skills based stamp4 are different to general work permit based stamp4 ?

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Thu May 18, 2023 5:39 pm

before stamp4,at the time of gp and csep, there could be a difference,...in stamp 4 no restrictions are there....you can work in any profession or any hours or business....

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Thu May 18, 2023 5:49 pm

ok you Were talkin renewal? i went thru the list yesterday...i could not even find a list for csep stamp 4 to stamp 4...only cases other other than csep were listed....but in youtube vidoeos, i saw a small list which included a proof of finncial support in ireland along with pvt med insurance...but i didnt find it in the current list.previously posters here found the same problem as well..if you guys are reaDING, CAN YOU CHIP IN WITH YOUR EXPERINCE IN 2022-23?

lovebino
Ireland

Post by lovebino » Fri May 19, 2023 11:47 pm

Stamp 4 has no restriction so all good. Nothing to worry.

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Sat May 20, 2023 7:43 am

chnstud wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:49 pm
ok you Were talkin renewal? i went thru the list yesterday...i could not even find a list for csep stamp 4 to stamp 4...only cases other other than csep were listed....but in youtube vidoeos, i saw a small list which included a proof of finncial support in ireland along with pvt med insurance...but i didnt find it in the current list.previously posters here found the same problem as well..if you guys are reaDING, CAN YOU CHIP IN WITH YOUR EXPERINCE IN 2022-23?

In the last 2 years , I have renewed my stamp4 with just copies of IRP and Passport. I used to supply a prof of address at the time because I heard in forums that people supply it but at the time not mentioned on the requirement list. Now I am hearing they ask about payslips ? Can someone please confirm if this is the case or not ? Is it mandatory to all stamp4 renewal or only stam4 based on Critical skills. I have been off work for 6 months and my renewal is on 6 weeks and am worried about it

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Mon May 22, 2023 10:17 pm

In the last 2 years , I have renewed my stamp4 with just copies of IRP and Passport.

then why worry

I used to supply a prof of address at the time because I heard in forums that people supply it but at the time not mentioned on the requirement list. Now I am hearing they ask about payslips ?
=======
this is mentioned by ppl in online forums some years ago......not 2023 forsure.....in the videos i saw a required document for proof of ability to support yourself in ireland.in the past...but its not in the current list..

in that case they are not going to ask for payslips.i am ready anyway with my temporary job..

Can someone please confirm if this is the case or not ? Is it mandatory to all stamp4 renewal or only stam4 based on Critical skills.
once you have attained stamp 4, those distinctions are not relevant anymore...before stamp4, it had relevance since the filed of work mattered.....

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:14 pm

Elmaelt wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:43 am

In the last 2 years , I have renewed my stamp4 with just copies of IRP and Passport. I used to supply a prof of address at the time because I heard in forums that people supply it but at the time not mentioned on the requirement list. Now I am hearing they ask about payslips ? Can someone please confirm if this is the case or not ? Is it mandatory to all stamp4 renewal or only stam4 based on Critical skills. I have been off work for 6 months and my renewal is on 6 weeks and am worried about it
hey have you got it renewed?

chnstud
Newly Registered
India

Post by chnstud » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:41 am

got mine approved just now,,,should hv been a breeze.. but a stroke destroys lives...it nearly destroyed mine.

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:24 pm

chnstud wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:41 am
got mine approved just now,,,should hv been a breeze.. but a stroke destroys lives...it nearly destroyed mine.
Hi
Congratulations:)))
I have only applied 4 days ago, I just uploaded copy of passport, copy of IRP , bank statement and copy of a bill . Hope it goes well

Jay68
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Jay68 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:26 am

Hi Elmaelt, I hope all went well, I also recently applied for stamp 4, may I ask if you received yours & how long the process took? 🙏

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:13 pm

I applied 13/06/2023 and still waiting. Funny thing happened am not sure if it’s normal or not. After I payed I recover confirmation of payment and acknowledgment by department that they have received my application with the number of application , date or application and receipt provided but my application does not appear on the submitted section. Instead it is on the draft section. So I am about confused. Not sure if it was a draft I have made myself or something went awkwardly wrong when paying for the fee

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:07 am

Elmaelt wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:13 pm
I applied 13/06/2023 and still waiting. Funny thing happened am not sure if it’s normal or not. After I payed I recover confirmation of payment and acknowledgment by department that they have received my application with the number of application , date or application and receipt provided but my application does not appear on the submitted section. Instead it is on the draft section. So I am about confused. Not sure if it was a draft I have made myself or something went awkwardly wrong when paying for the fee
Their system is inconsistent - my application for citizenship fee payment changed from fee payment to registration renewal and back to fee payment again. It usually should be in submitted, but if they acknowledged it and took the money out, should be fine.

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:43 pm

They send me today asking for 3 payslips.
I don’t have payslips because I have not worked over the last year but was using my savings. I worked in the medical field for 6 years and have stamp4 but was not feeling well mentally to work. Now they ask for 3x payslips 😂. Apparently seem like it I don’t provide it I should leave the country