ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ! Missed pay slip while submission

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t1g
Newly Registered

URGENT ! Missed pay slip while submission

Post by t1g » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi All,

One of my friend applied for t1- General last week,

He got his EC Clearance refused and they ECO had mentioned he doesnt qualify for Earnings, The reason stated was previous earnings doesn't meet the requirements. If in case he has missed a payslip to submit can we do a review with the mistake as missed the payslip while submission at VFS

Please clarify asap

Thanks

R053992

Post by R053992 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

I am sorry to say I dont think you can ask for a review by providing new documents. I was rejected too, for unstamped payslips etc. Had to re-apply. It's clearly mentioned somewhere in the guidance that you cannot ask for a review by providing fresh documents.

republique
BANNED

Re: URGENT ! Missed pay slip while submission

Post by republique » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 pm

t1g wrote:Hi All,

One of my friend applied for t1- General last week,

He got his EC Clearance refused and they ECO had mentioned he doesnt qualify for Earnings, The reason stated was previous earnings doesn't meet the requirements. If in case he has missed a payslip to submit can we do a review with the mistake as missed the payslip while submission at VFS

Please clarify asap

Thanks
.depends on what payslip was missing. If it was not the last payslip, then that one probably has a cumulative total and you could argue that the info was there and the missing payslip was an oversight which you include now not as new evidence but to elaborate on the payslips he already has. You can also argue that he although he was not obligated to contact the employer, the info he lacked could have been corroborated if he had given you the chance or submitted if had informed you that a payslip was missing.