ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fixed Penalty Notice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Issue1985
Newly Registered
Ghana

Fixed Penalty Notice

Post by Issue1985 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:43 am

Hello member,
My sister is due for her ILR in August.
She got pulled over by the police for driving offences (driving with a UK provisional License) in May and paid £192 to get her car back.
She got pulled over again exactly two weeks after the offence for same offence and had to pay same amount at the police station to get her car back.

She just received a letter yesterday for the second offence for a FPN of £100 and an option for court hearing.
Would this impact her application.

Advice would be appreciated
Many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Fixed Penalty Notice

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:12 pm

FPNs can be ignored. However, the rules allow the UKVI to refuse ILR on a discretionary basis if there is a pattern of offending
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Issue1985
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: Fixed Penalty Notice

Post by Issue1985 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:18 pm

zimba wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:12 pm
FPNs can be ignored. However, the rules allow the UKVI to refuse ILR on a discretionary basis if there is a pattern of offending
Thank you for clarifying