ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Extension - Inside the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohanverma123
India

FLR M Extension - Inside the UK

Post by mohanverma123 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:21 am

Hi All,

My wife's FLR extension is due from 25th June onwards. I just had couple of questions.

We easily meet the financial threshold in terms of salary as my salary is over 65k. She is currently on maternity leave with maternity pay.

We did her NARIC when we had applied her for spouse visa from india in Sept 2020. Can we reuse that again?

Apart from the English and financial requirement - do we still need to prove our relationship even though we have had a baby together 8 weeks ago, bought a new house together 9 months ago and we live together. If yes, what do we need do to prove our ongoing marriage please?

Thank you for your help in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Extension - Inside the UK

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:22 am

mohanverma123 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:21 am
Hi All,

My wife's FLR extension is due from 25th June onwards. I just had couple of questions.

We easily meet the financial threshold in terms of salary as my salary is over 65k. She is currently on maternity leave with maternity pay.

We did her NARIC when we had applied her for spouse visa from india in Sept 2020. Can we reuse that again? Yes reuse it

Apart from the English and financial requirement - do we still need to prove our relationship Not really even though we have had a baby together 8 weeks ago, bought a new house together 9 months ago and we live together. If yes, what do we need do to prove our ongoing marriage please?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Supply evidence of cohabitation covering last 2years from at least 3 sources, spaced 3-4months apart. 6 if both of you named on it or 12 if individually named.

mohanverma123
India

Post by mohanverma123 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:09 pm

Hi All,

What do you think would be the best answer for this considering we are planning to live in UK all our life?

Living together outside the UK

Could you and your partner live together outside the UK if necessary?
(Required)

Yes

No

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:13 am

mohanverma123 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:09 pm
Hi All,

What do you think would be the best answer for this considering we are planning to live in UK all our life?

Living together outside the UK

Could you and your partner live together outside the UK if necessary?
(Required)

Yes

No
Answer it yourself as it applies to you personally, circumstances and future plans.

mohanverma123
India

Post by mohanverma123 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:34 pm

Thank you all.

My wife has her biometric tomorrow.

As I am the sponsor (via salary of over 60k) and have provided all the docs requested such as employer letter, 6 months pay slip and bank statements where the salary is going in. Do I also need to provide a sponsor letter?
Also, do we need to write a cover letter from my wife explaining anything? Just checking as it does not ask anywhere for it.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:04 am

mohanverma123 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:34 pm
Thank you all.

My wife has her biometric tomorrow.

As I am the sponsor (via salary of over 60k) and have provided all the docs requested such as employer letter, 6 months pay slip and bank statements where the salary is going in. Do I also need to provide a sponsor letter?
Also, do we need to write a cover letter from my wife explaining anything? Just checking as it does not ask anywhere for it.
No you don't have to if there is nothing that requires further explanation.