ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Renewal and payslips

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

IRP Renewal and payslips

Post by Elmaelt » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:04 pm

I applied for IRP renewal (stamp4) prior to expiry of my IRP received a email to supply further document ( asked to supply 3 recent pay slips) which I currently do not have because I am taking a career break. I work in medical field.and have gained stamp 4 , 2 years ago based on 5 general working permit. used to apply in the past with only copies of IRP and passport for renewal and always was accepted . I was not aware that payslips is a requirement as it not mentioned on required documents and now my iRP is expired during process of renewal .Anyone have encountered similar issue .i appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance

GoWentGone123
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IRP Renewal and payslips

Post by GoWentGone123 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:19 pm

Having extensive experience of working in medical field, may i ask how was it possible for you to take career break? Are you referring unemployment period or long holidays as career break?

GoWentGone123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by GoWentGone123 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:24 pm

Immigration officers have right to ask for documents that are not in the so-called checklist whenever they're not satisfied with extending permissions. Also stamp-4 is not an auto-renewal stamp unless obtained on family basis (conditions apply)

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:27 pm

Yes I mean unemployment period, people take career breaks for many reasons, mental health, physical health , grief multiple reason. I understand that they can request extra documents but I supplied the required documents on their website ( which likely everyone uses for guidance) and provider extras such as bills and bank statement. Think a little bit unfair to reject application specially that I was intending to get back working once I get the renewal

GoWentGone123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by GoWentGone123 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:01 pm

You can always get back to work. Sequence of events normally is to get a job offer and get permission extension. If you would have shown your intention by supplying the job offer letter and asked for permission extension, things would have been straightforward i guess.

galihocobr
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by galihocobr » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:20 pm

Elmaelt wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:04 pm
I applied for IRP renewal (stamp4) prior to expiry of my IRP received a email to supply further document ( asked to supply 3 recent pay slips) which I currently do not have because I am taking a career break. I work in medical field.and have gained stamp 4 , 2 years ago based on 5 general working permit. used to apply in the past with only copies of IRP and passport for renewal and always was accepted . I was not aware that payslips is a requirement as it not mentioned on required documents and now my iRP is expired during process of renewal .Anyone have encountered similar issue .i appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance
Hi Elmaet! Could you give us an update on what happened to your case? I am in a somewhat similar situation, and got quite worried (I am unemployed for over two months, but will start a part-time soon)... Thank you in advance!

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:49 pm

galihocobr wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:20 pm
Elmaelt wrote:
Hi Elmaet! Could you give us an update on what happened to your case? I am in a somewhat similar situation, and got quite worried (I am unemployed for over two months, but will start a part-time soon)... Thank you in advance!
I have no update currently but will give you an update as soon as I get one, when are you due to renew your IRP?

Elmaelt
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Elmaelt » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:29 pm

galihocobr wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:20 pm
Elmaelt wrote:

Hi Galihocobr, I have got the IRP renewed successfully, I just explained the above when they asked for additional documents