ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British naturalisation CCJ declared

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abbott25
Newly Registered
Tanzania

British naturalisation CCJ declared

Post by abbott25 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:53 am

hello everyone hope all well, I just have a quick question, I recently made an application for British naturalisation, on 16/03/2023, and had a biometric appointment on the 20th of march 2023, in short, I made the application knowing that I have a CCJ of £272, I declare it in my application, before the application I was not aware of any court proceeding against me because the parking notification was sent to an old address, I contacted the company who claiming against me and they have setup a payment plan, which I have paid them twice from direct debit, so my question is? is this going to have an issue on my application even though I declare it and made reasonable adjustments to mitigate the issue by making payments for instalments?

please any help or advice will be welcome, thanks every one

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Re: British naturalisation CCJ declared

Post by Rubablu » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:23 pm

Hi
What happened to your application? Can you please update us? Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: British naturalisation CCJ declared

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:08 am

Rubablu wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:23 pm
Hi
What happened to your application? Can you please update us? Thanks.
OP has not being here since the last post, you may want to ask your own question in your own thread.