ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa category

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Davin
Pakistan

Visa category

Post by Davin » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:34 am

Hi all,

There is a lady (British) here in the UK who has various health conditions. Two years ago her daughter passed away and a few months ago her husband also sadly passed away. She has multiple medical problems and mobility issues due to medical conditions. She finds it very challenging to carry out daily tasks and needs someone to provide her with mental and emotional support as well as assist her in daily chores. She has a niece who lives in Pakistan, and she wants her niece to come to the UK to stay with her and take care of her. Furthermore, she spoke to her GP who provided her with a letter outlining her situation, listing her medical history/conditions and the need for someone to provide her support. She has asked me to help her with this. I just want to check if there is any visa category her niece can apply for and if it's possible for her to get the UK visa based circumstances I have outlined above.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Davin
Pakistan

Re: Visa category

Post by Davin » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:20 am

Any thoughts on this anyone?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:47 am

There is no visa that fits these circumstances to bring extended family.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Davin
Pakistan

Post by Davin » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:42 pm

Thanks CR001