ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary slips (variable incentive components)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niranhopper
Newly Registered

salary slips (variable incentive components)

Post by niranhopper » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 am

Hi,

i will be submitting my application tommorrow and i have one last doubt. i am working for ***** and most of my pay is in a variable component comprising of Company Performance Incentive(CPI), Individual performance incentive (IPI) and a department specific incentive (VCPI).
The CPI is paid about 90% monthly and the balance at the end of the quater. similarly, the IPI and VCPI are paid at a fixed percent at the end of the quater.

The incentive amounts are clearly stated in the earning column of my payslips. Is it required that i need to provide an explanation or documents explaining the incentive payouts? Thanks...
Last edited by niranhopper on Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sureshep

Post by sureshep » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 am

I applied on Dec 05th at VFS. I too have the similar structure like you for VA1 and VA2 (variable allowance - individual and performance of Business Unit or company and being paid for every quarter or half yearly).

Lets see.....figures crossed with all positive expectations. Good luck to you too...

Regards,
Suresh

tier1_king
India

Post by tier1_king » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Guys,
a quick info required from you ppl ..
Did your HR stamp and sign the pay slips ?
Or else are you going to submit the colour printouts ?

niranhopper
Newly Registered

Post by niranhopper » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:47 am

I had an online payslip in pdf format signed and stamped by my HR

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:04 am

Hi,

I am planning to apply for tier1 application by end of this month.

I am having a doubt in my pervious earning section.
I planning to show my pay slips from January 2008 to Dec 2008, but in the month of December 2008 month no money is credited to my Indian salary because there was a due from the company and company is recovered the due from my December month salary. I am having the salary slip with all the details and it has mentioned the total earning was recovered towards the company Due and the net pay as 0.
In this case I can show the pervious earnings from Dec 2007 to Dec 2008 instead of showing from January 2008 to Dec 2008.

Please clarify the above point.

Regards
Kandasamy

SAPIENT
BANNED

Re: Infosys salary slips (variable incentive components)

Post by SAPIENT » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:40 pm

niranhopper wrote:Hi,

i will be submitting my application tommorrow and i have one last doubt. i am working for Infosys and most of my pay is in a variable component comprising of Company Performance Incentive(CPI), Individual performance incentive (IPI) and a department specific incentive (VCPI).
The CPI is paid about 90% monthly and the balance at the end of the quater. similarly, the IPI and VCPI are paid at a fixed percent at the end of the quater.

The incentive amounts are clearly stated in the earning column of my payslips. Is it required that i need to provide an explanation or documents explaining the incentive payouts? It would be very much helpful if any applicant from Infosys can share their experience.

Thanks...
As long as the documents are genuine, the 2 sources of income
(payslip+bank statement) should be good enough to claim points successfully.

additionally, you can provide the offer letter ( on company letter head with seal/sign ) for your satisfaction.