ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to add Additional Applications’ Details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chilli_garlicsauce
Newly Registered
Belize

Forgot to add Additional Applications’ Details

Post by Chilli_garlicsauce » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:14 pm

Hi,

I am looking for some advice here regarding an application that I am supporting.

The applicant has submitted an application for British Citizenship but forgot to add details about 2 applications made to the Home Office in the past, both of which were succesful. They are currently on ILR and have included all application details apart from 2, which was a mere oversight.

Can this result in refusal of application?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Forgot to add Additional Applications’ Details

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:34 pm

Chilli_garlicsauce wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:14 pm
Hi,

I am looking for some advice here regarding an application that I am supporting.

The applicant has submitted an application for British Citizenship but forgot to add details about 2 applications made to the Home Office in the past, both of which were succesful. They are currently on ILR and have included all application details apart from 2, which was a mere oversight.

Can this result in refusal of application?
Unlikely this would be a problem (some of this information is "if known" anyway) - there are only very few reason why applications fail, primarily due to not meeting statutory requirements.

Applicant could send an email explaining the omission and stating the relevant information. Use these email addresses posted here: british-citizenship/nationality-enquire ... l#p2093594
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Chilli_garlicsauce
Newly Registered
Belize

Re: Forgot to add Additional Applications’ Details

Post by Chilli_garlicsauce » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:36 pm

Thank you so much. An email addressing the aforementioned gaps in information has been sent out to all the email addresses listed on there. I will also ask them to post a hard copy to the HO’s Liverpool office.

Once again, we are very grateful to you for being so helpful as always! Stay blessed :)