ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Blessings123
Pakistan

IRP query

Post by Blessings123 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:29 pm

Hi all
I was trying to fill in online application for IRP renewal, my IRP is on basis of being married to Irish spouse. My understanding is that there is no fee for that, however when I was trying to complete my online application it takes me to payment screen and asking for 300 euros payment. However when I changed sub category to “joining Irish spouse” the fee was waived. I am just worried if I selected the wrong category. I am already living with my Irish spouse. There was no option of living with Irish spouse on the form. The closest option was joining Irish spouse.
Can someone please help me out
Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP query

Post by meself2 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:21 pm

What other categories you consider?
"Joining Irish spouse" seem okay.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IRP query

Post by User20123 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:57 pm

Blessings123 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:29 pm
Hi all
I was trying to fill in online application for IRP renewal, my IRP is on basis of being married to Irish spouse. My understanding is that there is no fee for that, however when I was trying to complete my online application it takes me to payment screen and asking for 300 euros payment. However when I changed sub category to “joining Irish spouse” the fee was waived. I am just worried if I selected the wrong category. I am already living with my Irish spouse. There was no option of living with Irish spouse on the form. The closest option was joining Irish spouse.
Can someone please help me out
Thanks
You have to select the following category which is correct and wouldn't ask you to pay 300e.
Joining my Irish spouse or civil partner