ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

White_Pearl
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:39 pm

Social media contact, emails… holiday proofs.

andresnino21
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by andresnino21 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:55 pm

Hi all!

I would like to share with you the timeline of my process, based on EU1 and living in Dublin.

Date of Application: 01/11/2022
Date of acknowledgement letter sent: 19/11/2022
Date of acknowledgement letter received: 22/11/2022
Temporary permission to reside: Yes
Date of temporary IRL stamp4 appointment (Dublin) : 01/12/2022
Date of temporary IRL stamp4 received: 07/12/2022
Date of final approval letter: 17/07/2023
Date of final approval letter received: 19/07/2023
Date of IRL stamp4EU application(online):19/07/2023
Date of IRL stamp4EU application approval email : PENDING
Date of IRL stamp4EU received: PENDING

Best Regards :D

andresnino21
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by andresnino21 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:07 pm

Sorry, I forgot to include:

EU Treaty Rights contacted me via email (always check your spams just in case) asking for 2 recent payslips for EU citizen with a corresponding bank statement, also recent proof of address for both : 04/07/2023 ( I obviously answered that email the same day)

Let me know if you guys have any questions :)

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:39 pm

Hi

Congrats!!

For long did you got temporary permission? And what the date they mentioned in your acknowledgment letter before which they will reply your application?

andresnino21
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by andresnino21 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:20 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:39 pm
Hi

Congrats!!

For long did you got temporary permission? And what the date they mentioned in your acknowledgment letter before which they will reply your application?
Hi Thank you :D ,

The expiration date is 01/08/2023 which is the same date on the acknowledgment letter.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:33 pm

Good
You got your approval before expiring the temp permission.
Good luck in future.

andresnino21
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by andresnino21 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:03 am

Yes, but now I'm afraid, because I have tickets, a hotel stay for our wedding anniversary will be traveling on August 3 and I would return on August 6, we have bought them since last year and I don't think the IRL will arrive on time, I am a national who needs an entry visa, so if I leave later I won't be able to enter, the time outside is too short to request a visa in the country I will be visiting. I think we will cancel the trip :(. I had read about a re-entry visa but it was aimed for children and it is no longer available , any suggestions? :(

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:41 pm

I think you will get your IRL just before your trip.
You applied at the 19th right?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:12 am

White_Pearl wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:41 pm
I think you will get your IRL just before your trip.
You applied at the 19th right?

Sorry i just see now it’s not approved yet. After approval it takes about 5 working days.
So might be a slim chance of getting it or not.

Sillyboy97
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sillyboy97 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:42 am

Hi just want to give an update on my timeline for EuTr1 application.

Date of application -17.6.23
Date of application received-19.6.23
Date of application received acknowledgement email- 20.6.23
Date of final approval email- 27.7.23
Date of final approval letter-28.7.23
Date of IRP application-28.7.23

Just waiting on my IRP now. All in all the process took just over a month for me. Anyone know how long it takes for the IRP to arrive now in Dublin? Would I need at attend for an appointment with the Garda?

Thanks x

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:36 pm

Sillyboy97 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:42 am
Anyone know how long it takes for the IRP to arrive now in Dublin? Would I need at attend for an appointment with the Garda?
If it's approved - usually a week or two. No need to attend any appointments, it's all online.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:28 pm

Sillyboy97 wrote:

Just waiting on my IRP now. All in all the process took just over a month for me. Anyone know how long it takes for the IRP to arrive now in Dublin? Would I need at attend for an appointment with the Garda?

Thanks x
Hi
Another question….
Is your EUTR1 application fully approved in about 1 month? You got a 5 year permission?

You dont need to attend Garda office and after approval in a week you will receive it

Sillyboy97
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sillyboy97 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:38 am

White_Pearl wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:28 pm
Sillyboy97 wrote:

Thanks x
Hi
Another question….
Is your EUTR1 application fully approved in about 1 month? You got a 5 year permission?

You dont need to attend Garda office and after approval in a week you will receive it
Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully they are processing IRP applications quickly.

Yes had it approved in just over a month. The letter states 5 year permission. To be honest it was a very straight forward case and kinda had all the necessary documents enclosed.😁

littlejunkie
Newly Registered
India

Post by littlejunkie » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:11 am

Know few people who received 5 years final approval within a month of sending the form. But they had to make an appointment at Burgh Quay/ Garda and after attending appointment they receive the Residence Permit through mail within 10 days. On the card under stamp it says STAMP 4, is that correct? Shouldn't it be STAMP 4 EUFAM?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:10 am

Hi

It should be stamp 4 eu fam

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:25 am

It may vary - if they're Withdrawal Agreement Beneficiaries (ie family members of Brits) Stamp 4 is expected.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:55 pm

Oh sorry yeah…. Then it’s stamp 4 indeed

Sillyboy97
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sillyboy97 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:29 pm

Hope everyone's doing well. What has your experience been traveling alone in the EU? I know its only meant to be visa-free when you are accompanied by your partner but are the immigration officers actually checking? Also if I am joining up my partner in Ireland or another EU country what kind of proof would I need to show the immigration officer should they ask me? Would they just believe me if I tell them?

Thanks again x

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:39 pm

Sillyboy97 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:29 pm
I know its only meant to be visa-free when you are accompanied by your partner but are the immigration officers actually checking?
How would they not check?
You have to enter Schengen zone/other EU countries somehow. If you're by yourself and you only have a Stamp 4EUFam, you will, most likely, not be put on the plane as airline officials won't be satisfied you have valid documents for your destination.
Sillyboy97 wrote:
Also if I am joining up my partner in Ireland or another EU country what kind of proof would I need to show the immigration officer should they ask me? Would they just believe me if I tell them?
What kind of residence permit do you have now?
Ireland differs from EU countries in its modus operandi.
https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/t ... dex_en.htm

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:21 am

meself2 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:39 pm
Sillyboy97 wrote:
I know its only meant to be visa-free when you are accompanied by your partner but are the immigration officers actually checking?
How would they not check?
You have to enter Schengen zone/other EU countries somehow. If you're by yourself and you only have a Stamp 4EUFam, you will, most likely, not be put on the plane as airline officials won't be satisfied you have valid documents for your destination.
Sillyboy97 wrote:
Also if I am joining up my partner in Ireland or another EU country what kind of proof would I need to show the immigration officer should they ask me? Would they just believe me if I tell them?
What kind of residence permit do you have now?
Ireland differs from EU countries in its modus operandi.
https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/t ... dex_en.htm
This a complex issue. It will depend on the country. Some EU countries do not care whether you are travelling with the EU citizen. There was a guy who unregistered from Germany with his EU spouse, moved to UK and still used his invalid German residence card but with a valid date to re-enter Germany alone. According to him he did not know its invalid after deregisteration until they moved back to Germany to make new registration.

There is no way the Airline will refuse you boarding because you have stamp 4EUFAM. The problem will arise after you arrive at the port of entry.

Although the law states that you have to be accompanied by the EU citizen;

Since it's allowed that the EU citizen can meet you there and not necessarily accompany you, it's likely you will be granted entry with no word or you can tell them the EU citizen is already there or coming. So far as you are not going to register in that country.

bet4
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by bet4 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help regarding my application as I don't know how to proceed.
I sent my EUTR1A application the 19th July and it was received the 20th. It has been already two months and I haven't received any update, no acknowledgement letter.

I sent an email yesterday and got this general response:
"It is in the queue for processing. Currently, we are experiencing large volumes of applications. All applications are processed in a chronological order."

I'm worried because my Stamp 1G expires in December 17th and I don't even know if I'm gonna get a visa extension. I also need to know because I just received a job offer but I'm worried this is gonna be an issue.

Do you guys have any advice? Should I sent another email mentioning that job offer or just to pressure them?

bet4
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by bet4 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:34 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:34 pm
In about 3-4 weeks you can expect an acknowledgement letter, with or without temp permission. Temp permission is upto them to issue.
In my case, it has been 8 weeks and I haven't received anything ☹️

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:35 am

bet4 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:30 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help regarding my application as I don't know how to proceed.
I sent my EUTR1A application the 19th July and it was received the 20th. It has been already two months and I haven't received any update, no acknowledgement letter.

"It is in the queue for processing. Currently, we are experiencing large volumes of applications. All applications are processed in a chronological order."

I'm worried because my Stamp 1G expires in December 17th and I don't even know if I'm gonna get a visa extension. I also need to know because I just received a job offer but I'm worried this is gonna be an issue.

Do you guys have any advice? Should I sent another email mentioning that job offer or just to pressure them?
It will be best you send them a letter via post(registered) requesting acknowledgement and temporay stamp because your current one is due to expire. Tell them you have a job offer inline.

Since you don't have an application number or personal i.d number, write;
Your name
Your spouse name
Your date of birth
Postal tracking number of the application form you posted
Date you posted and when they received.

Don't forget the letter should have your address too.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:40 am

Angel99 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:35 am
bet4 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:30 pm
Hi everyone,

It will be best you send them a letter via post(registered) requesting acknowledgement and temporay stamp because your current one is due to expire. Tell them you have a job offer inline.

Since you don't have an application number or personal i.d number, write;
Your name
Your spouse name
Your date of birth
Postal tracking number of the application form you posted
Date you posted and when they received.

Don't forget the letter should have your address too.
Mostly acknowledgement takes 6 weeks then either they request for more documents before they issue you a temporary stamp or they can give you a temporary stamp attached with your acknowledgement letter. This depends on how you arrived in Ireland and the case worker.. If your acknowledgement takes long you have to be ready for a long ride.

bet4
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by bet4 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:33 am

Thank you, I'll send a letter by post mentioning what you just said. I hope this works to get a more clear and concise answer about what will happen. I'll update you once I get a reply.