ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Slip

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marshy
Newly Registered

Salary Slip

Post by marshy » Mon May 30, 2005 12:51 pm

Hi
i need to apply in person at Croydon for Extension of WP by filling the FLR(IED) form.I am on secondment from a multinational company based in US.I do not get any salary slip.Do i need a salary slip or a bank statement is suffcient as documentary evidence for the Home Office.I also have appointment letter with salary evidence from my new company in UK.Is this sufficient

MD

Chris

Post by Chris » Mon May 30, 2005 5:05 pm

As per rules. Either of it (pay slip OR bank statement is fine).
I took my salary slip and it was fine.

bbdivo
Member of Standing

Post by bbdivo » Mon May 30, 2005 11:25 pm

Bank statements will be fine as long as they can see your salary going in, our company stopped issuing payslips a while ago and are only available electronically. When I applied for my extension our company had just stopped issuing payslips so used bank statements with no problems.

Joseph
Member of Standing

Post by Joseph » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:19 pm

They may ask for evidence of PAYE tax witholding. You are probably exempt from UK National Insurance (Social Security) payments under the US-UK treaty, but your company should be able to reconcile your gross salary and income tax withheld. A letter from your employer together with your bank statements and tax returns should be sufficient.
Joseph