ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Mother in Laws Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JackyJames1
Newly Registered

My Mother in Laws Visa

Post by JackyJames1 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:09 pm

hi , my mother in law lives in Pakistan and my wife just recently moved to UK and she is pregnant with our first baby , my parents live with us but my parents are elderly and can't look after her when she is going to have a baby. Is there anyway I can get my mother in law to come here temporarily to look after my wife ? Is it easy to get visa , she has bank statement and everything sorted and accomodation we have for her here as well.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: My Mother in Laws Visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:19 pm

Standard visitor visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:43 am

JackyJames1 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:09 pm
hi , my mother in law lives in Pakistan and my wife just recently moved to UK and she is pregnant with our first baby , my parents live with us but my parents are elderly and can't look after her when she is going to have a baby. Is there anyway I can get my mother in law to come here temporarily to look after my wife ? Is it easy to get visa , she has bank statement and everything sorted and accomodation we have for her here as well.
Make visitor visa as per initial response.
No reference to her coming for taking care of wife and baby.
What evidence of strong ties to home country I.e. Pakistan can you show for her application?

JackyJames1
Newly Registered

Post by JackyJames1 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:59 pm

Her husband , her other kids live in Pakistan that she take care of and not much else