ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E vetting ineligible

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Blessings123
Pakistan

E vetting ineligible

Post by Blessings123 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:32 pm

Hi. I am looking for an advice. I submitted my e vetting consent in May and put the current address of that time in form. We relocated to a different address in June and I got my address updated with the department by sending the form and also got confirmation of same as well. However, Today I received email from e vetting that her application is ineligible and reason was that they said if I want to update her address then send a letter. (No idea why they said that as I didn’t make any change of address request on e vetting form)
When I checked my online account the application is showing as completed (not under additional information)
Any advice?
I have sent email to department already. Should I fill another e vetting or wait for them to reply
Thanks

tugii20
Ireland

Re: E vetting ineligible

Post by tugii20 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:07 pm

yes, wait for reply from official

JSF222
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by JSF222 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:39 pm

Similar thing happened to me. Got email to state evetting deemed Ineligible with the reason 'please add county'. But logged in and its marked as completed. No instruction as to how to update or if I need to submit a new one and wait another 2 months.

Annoying thing is I completed all mandatory fields including 1st and 2nd line of address and eir code. Not even sure who to contact as no-one seems to get a reply.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:54 pm

I had the same. But there are instructions in it how to proceed with it.

Julyreign
Newly Registered
Turks & Caicos Is

Post by Julyreign » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Hi

Can I confirm what instructions they gave if you don't mind.

My email was quite peculiar as I never actually got any remarks as to why it was deemed Ineligible.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:13 am

What I had done wrong was mentioned in the email, the way how to correct it and got a new invite aswell.

Julyreign
Newly Registered
Turks & Caicos Is

Post by Julyreign » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:05 am

They must have made a mistake with mine. I emailed citizenship vetting who have since sent me a new link and stated reason. Quite ridiculous that the country being missing on the address is an issue yet Eircode noted down.
Thanks anyway

JSF222
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by JSF222 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:43 am

Which email did you use? They stated the reason for me (missing county which was not a mandatory field, and I had added my eir code). But no new link. I simply submitted a new form but I better clarify with them.