ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please on naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

soundasr
Newly Registered

Help please on naturalisation

Post by soundasr » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:15 am

I am applying for Naturalisation.

Can someone please help for the below few questions?.

1. Have you provided evidence of your English language ability in a previous application? -> What should i say for this question No or Yes?... ( i just provided NAURIC for my ILR previously ).

2. Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad? -> is it Yes or No ?? (i made ILR application 3 years ago)

3. What should be the title for child (8 years old) i cannot find in passport.

Regards,
SS

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Help please on naturalisation

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:46 am

soundasr wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:15 am
I am applying for Naturalisation.

Can someone please help for the below few questions?.

1. Have you provided evidence of your English language ability in a previous application? -> What should i say for this question No or Yes?... ( i just provided NAURIC for my ILR previously ). Yes and upload same NARIC that was used before

2. Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad? -> is it Yes or No ?? (i made ILR application 3 years ago) Yes and provide details of previous applications

3. What should be the title for child (8 years old) i cannot find in passport. Female is Miss, male Mr/Mst

Regards,
SS

soundasr
Newly Registered

Post by soundasr » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:20 pm

Hello ,

I am applying for myself, my wife and my child naturalisation.

I realised that one of the referees for child should be one who works with child.

I have given same referee details(professionals) as mine to my child as well.

I cannot edit the application to change referee details now.

(but i can get one additional referee from school teacher and upload it).

Should i cancel all the 3 applications and apply fresh. if so please guide me how to cancel the application?.

Tomorrow is my appointment.

Regards,
Srinath S

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Don't cancel the applications - it could take weeks to get the fees back ....

Referees for children are always problematic as many teachers and health workers are reluctant to provide personal data (data privacy!). UKVI are aware of the issue. I would write a covering note explaining that you ran out of time and provided the adult referees. This is acceptable to UKVI. If they are not happy with referee they will request another one (it's not a reason for refusal). Your documents are loaded to UKVI at the bio meeting and UKVCAS will load last minute documents.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.