ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation (British Citizenship)/ Driving Offence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bidibudi
Nigeria

Naturalisation (British Citizenship)/ Driving Offence

Post by bidibudi » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:06 am

Good morning all.
And thanks to all that have helped in putting in experience and knowledge acquired which has helped many of us.
Please i have a quick question.
I am to submit my Naturalisation application this week on 11/08/2023. And all of a sudden i received in the post a "Notice of Intended Prosecution". for Failing to comply with a traffic light signal. in other words, i bit the red light signal. Offence committed on 29/07/2023.
I was driving a charity organisation Van at the time the offence was committed.
i am to respond within 28 days to provide who the driver driving on that day was. which is me. I have till the end of this month.
please do i go ahead and fill the form without this offence? i have read and found out this will or maybe 3 points on my driver's license and a £100 pound fine.
Should i be concerned about applying for this at this time? or pass this on to my partner to go ahead with the application first. while i wait
Thanks for your response in advance

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation (British Citizenship)/ Driving Offence

Post by Ticktack » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:04 pm

bidibudi wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:06 am
Good morning all.
And thanks to all that have helped in putting in experience and knowledge acquired which has helped many of us.
Please i have a quick question.
I am to submit my Naturalisation application this week on 11/08/2023. And all of a sudden i received in the post a "Notice of Intended Prosecution". for Failing to comply with a traffic light signal. in other words, i bit the red light signal. Offence committed on 29/07/2023.
I was driving a charity organisation Van at the time the offence was committed.
i am to respond within 28 days to provide who the driver driving on that day was. which is me. I have till the end of this month.
please do i go ahead and fill the form without this offence? i have read and found out this will or maybe 3 points on my driver's license and a £100 pound fine.
Should i be concerned about applying for this at this time? or pass this on to my partner to go ahead with the application first. while i wait
Thanks for your response in advance
Oh you need to wait and see where this leads to first.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!