ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

further consideration????????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsmoussa

further consideration????????

Post by tsmoussa » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 am

hi there

I have contacted home office today, as my application been sent arround 7 weeks ago, the answer was your application status is on further consideration, please anyone with little knowledge can explain? is it good or bad? does it mean that they have looked at it already but they didn't take decision? I am completely lost, please anyone with help

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 am

Think it means they are looking into it a little more deeply - maybe ur college/institute is one of those recently kicked off the register?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

farzu23
Newly Registered

hi

Post by farzu23 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 pm

I called the HO few mins ago and they told me the exactly same thing. they said its in further consideration and i have to wait for it a bit longer. they also said they won't be abke to give me any time line for the application. i was lucky that i got them after only holding for 9 mins.

guess we all have to just wait and no one knows for how long.

mojila
Newly Registered

hi all

Post by mojila » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 pm

hi all they told me the same thing as well.
I sent my application on the 23rd of october.
Hope for the best!
Is it a common excuse for delaying the application or are they really investigating deeper
I am simply so stressed :(

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:28 pm

I don't think it is anything to be worried about if you did everything and followed the post study work guidance. Sometimes they are not able to meet service level and am pretty sure further investigation is just another way of getting around that. I believe October is a busy time for the HO, so fingers crossed most ppl who applied in October should hear from them before xmas. Good Luck everyone!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

ranya
Newly Registered

Post by ranya » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:30 pm

I also called them yesterday and they gave me the same answer of further consideration......i am so stressed ..i posted my application on 23/oct and my college CCL got kicked out recently.....any one from CCL got any reply other then further consideration.how can i proof that i was geniun student....