ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk work permit sponsor by compnay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joanna2014

Uk work permit sponsor by compnay

Post by joanna2014 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:53 pm

Hi I would like to sponsor in cos visa shortage of skill worker in IT compnay for my brother can some one advise as I have a compnay where I can sponsor work permit and I have sponsor ship licence

My question is : can I bring my family member for work visa and what do I have to informers home office in the application also as per the home office they say you can sponsor but must informed to HO other wise sponsorship can be revoked can some one advise in detail
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Uk work permit sponsor by compnay

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:29 am

I would suggest you contact an immigration lawyer to look at the requirements when employing family members. There are restrictions and yes you would have to declare the relationship.

joanna2014

Post by joanna2014 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:31 pm

Can you please refer me any home office link to read about it
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:42 pm

You said you already hold a sponsor licence? That worries me that you don’t know where the guidance is and plainly have not read it either. Let me guess you got the licence with the sole intention of bringing your relative over?

I suggest you go to whoever did your licence application and ask them to sort you out.

Anon123B
United Kingdom

Post by Anon123B » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:44 pm

Hi Joanna2014,

Generally, such applications will normally indicate that this is purely an attempt to bring over a family member to the UK. Especially if the organisation is new and/or newly given a sponsorship licence there will be more scrutiny from the H/O.

As an owner of the business you do of course have some scope to hire a family member. However, if you are the level 1 user of the organisation then you cannot employ a family member. If you aren't a level 1 user, you will of course have to mention your relationship to the sponsor and do more legwork to prove that the sponsor is genuinely required and this is not a scheme to bring family members over to the UK.

See link for more information - https://workpermit.com/immigration/unit ... Licence%3F

kmhah1525
Newly Registered
Mood:
Moldova

Post by kmhah1525 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:57 am

joanna2014 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:53 pm
Hi I would like to sponsor in cos visa shortage of skill worker in IT compnay for my brother can some one advise as I have a compnay where I can sponsor work permit and I have sponsor ship licence

My question is : can I bring my family member for work visa and what do I have to informers home office in the application also as per the home office they say you can sponsor but must informed to HO other wise sponsorship can be revoked can some one advise in detail
Hi joanna2014,

Can you please provide some guidance on how you dealt with this issue? I think your experience can be of help to others too.

Thanks

humanist100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by humanist100 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:26 pm

This is immigration fraud. I personally know a company that was fined 20k for doing this.