ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Recent Aprovals - Why

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dino_123

No Recent Aprovals - Why

Post by Dino_123 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:33 am

Dear Members

I have never come across recent approvals .
with so many members in this forum no a single case of feb applications around 127*** was approved .

Do you think that there is go slow on HSMP approval .

Can any one give feed back of approvals from Asian or African countries .
I am also desperately waoiting for past 3 months but just no hope when things will move or what is the true status of our applications.

any comments please .

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:54 am

Any news on HSMP renewals? Are they also taking the same 'length' of time as first time applications??

If the renewals are taking that long as well, this might slightly benefit the HSMP late entrants to the UK as this scenario may lead to 'bridging' the 'short fall' in time at the end of the 4year period
Where there is a will there is a way.

aahz
Newly Registered

Post by aahz » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:09 pm

Dear Chess,
If the renewals are taking that long as well, this might slightly benefit the HSMP late entrants to the UK as this scenario may lead to 'bridging' the 'short fall' in time at the end of the 4year period
Please could you clarify what you mean by this. Thanks.

Aahz

PARRAIN
Newly Registered

Post by PARRAIN » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:22 pm

Hi all
It is becoming more worrying to learn that processing time is now 12 weeks .
So what about applications made since January /february 2004 .Will those appplications take the 12 weeks ?
Any news for applications received by Home office around mid February 2004.
Thanks for replies
Parrain

LA_Mike

Post by LA_Mike » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:42 am

A (hopefully) pessimistic extrapolation from the data I've collected suggests a 16 calendar day increase in processing time for every 1000 applications (about 14 days). Processing time for applications from the first week of february took 10-11 weeks, so for applications from the 23rd of February it's likely to be in the 12-14 week range. I'll be trying to come up with a more accurate prediction as I get more data.

Speaking of which, do you know your reference number (first 3 digits). If so, I'll include it.