ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Global Talent Documents Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

ILR Global Talent Documents Question

Post by rk12345 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:12 pm

I am applying via the Global Talent Route for ILR. For two years before this, I was employed on Tier 2 visas by two different employers (that is, they employed me for part of my three years qualifying period).

I am submitting my 3 most recent payslips with my current employer (in my expert field), P60, as well as contract and letter from employer confirming my earnings in my expert field as well as any absences from the UK.

1. Do I also need to submit bank statements? If yes, can I submit online, paperless statements or do I need to go to the bank to get verified copies? How many month's of bank statements?
2. Do I need to submit any information from my previous employers?
3. Can I submit employment history for the past three years instead, downloaded from the personal tax account via Government Gateway? Does this need to be notarised if it is downloaded, even if directly from the HMRC site?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Global Talent Documents Question

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:40 pm

No. None of those are needed.
Tier 2 visa period simply helps you to meet the qualifying period requirement but you do not need any document from that period at all

ILR earning requirement under Global Talent Visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by rk12345 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:11 pm

Thank you!

Would I need to give the bank statements corresponding to my three payslips relating to the employment in my expert field (i.e. the GTV earnings?).

Thanks for your advice!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:30 pm

Up to you. The rules do NOT require anything specific
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Help! Paid for and submitted application after midnight, but date showing previous day

Post by rk12345 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:57 am

Hi all,

I paid for my ILR application and submitted it just past midnight, but instead of showing the date as 20th August, it is showing 19th August. I don't know what to do, I waited specially to login after midnight to submit, will this count as outside of the 28 days window?

My entry date was 17th September 2020 (3 GTV yr route), I am very worried. My biometric appointment is on Tuesday morning (superpriority, too!), will this be rejected because of this issue.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Help! Paid for and submitted application after midnight, but date showing previous day

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:15 am

rk12345 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:57 am
Hi all,

I paid for my ILR application and submitted it just past midnight, but instead of showing the date as 20th August, it is showing 19th August. I don't know what to do, I waited specially to login after midnight to submit, will this count as outside of the 28 days window?

My entry date was 17th September 2020 (3 GTV yr route), I am very worried. My biometric appointment is on Tuesday morning (superpriority, too!), will this be rejected because of this issue.
This has NO effect on your eligibility. Eligibility is determined up to the point of the ILR decision, so do not panic :!:

How to apply early and benefit from the date of the ILR decision ?

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by rk12345 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:17 am

Thanks so much, Zimba!

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

SUPER PRIORITY APP - NO RESPONSE

Post by rk12345 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:52 pm

I haven't had any updates from UKVI, either to ask for more information or to inform me of a decision. My appointment was yesterday at 8.30 a.m., so it has been more than 24 hrs.

I called the UKVI helpline, and they apologised for the delay, gave me a complaints email address, and said to call back on Friday as their system won't let them escalate the issue until then – even as they informed me that it was past the advertised timeline and that I should have had some form of contact. I'm very confused by this, but hoping I will hear by the end of the day (i.e. the next working day after the appointment).

Do I need to contact my MP?

And how can I request a refund for the £800 fee, assuming this isn't declared a 'complex' issue?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:45 pm

There are no service guarantees. This has been covered many many times on the forum. You should worry about refunds, etc later. Wait to hear back

Immigration and nationality refunds policy
Process to request a refund for services relating to an immigration application or service

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by rk12345 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:50 pm

Thank you again, Zimba

samory
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by samory » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:18 pm

Hi, did you receive a response?

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by rk12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:30 am

No

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by rk12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:41 am

But I also can no longer check my right to work using the online share code, don't know if that means anything?.

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

ESCALATION OF DELAYED SUPERPRIORITY APP

Post by rk12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:07 pm

Does anyone have any recent experience of escalating their application either via UKVI or their MP or both? I have read older threads, but can't find any recent experiences from this year. I need a decision on my app as I need to arrange travel as part of my job.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:59 pm

There is no process to expedite your application as UKVI does not just hold on to your case for no reason. Your case may have raised complex issues that require further investigations, checks, verifications, etc. involving third parties or other government departments. This means your application cannot be decided within 24 hours. When they are done, they will get back to you. Note that MPs or lawyers cannot fast-track any application. Also, the delays in your case are totally within reason as there are no priority service guarantees. Instead, you should communicate with your employer that you have a pending immigration application and can not travel until you get a response.

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

urgent: ERROR ON APPLICATION FORM, HOW TO NOTIFY

Post by rk12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:14 pm

I think I have spotted the issue - I did not include a weekend trip abroad in my absences from the UK, which is stamped in my passport.

I have immediately contacted UKVI on this email address, which is the one the contact UKVI form said to use to correct incorrect information on the online form– ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk

Is this the correct service?

Who else should I contact?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:27 pm

Why are you making up your own speculations without any basis ?? There is no reason to think such an omission would have had any effect on your case. UKVI does not rely on your declared absences to make any decision but they rely on their own data. You're acting as if your case being delayed is totally abnormal or odd despite the fact that your experience is fairly quite common.

Also, there is no official email to contact the caseworker of the UKVI. Caseworkers will contact you if they need any information from you.

rk12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by rk12345 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:05 pm

Thanks, Zimba.