ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed for NRPF T1 ENT PBS Partner/Dependent

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Urgent help needed for NRPF T1 ENT PBS Partner/Dependent

Post by Mak9878 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:41 pm

Hi Admin Team,

Hope you all are well.

Could you plz open my thread to post something or merge with below question
Old thread link:
claiming-benefits/urgent-help-needed-fo ... 09002.html

Hi everyone in Claiming Benefit Team:

I am British Citizen receive part UC (single allowance, rent, and 2 x child element) and also child Benefit x 2 british child seperately.

My wife is applying her ILR- Set O (on the basis of Tier 1 Entrepreneur PBS partner/family/dependent. Her name does appear and her income does count towards my UC claim ( she works 12 hour part time contract) but not receiving any benefit on her behalf and I do have letter from UC as well that says you are not entitled for UC due to NRPF explained in old thread above.

I did not had any problem in her Tier 1 Ent dependent/pbs partner extension in October 2022 and even my tenancy agreement has my name and my brother name only (my wife name is neither in tenancy agreement nor in council tax, which is expired and new contract already due to be signed).

I am not including tenancy agreement as its expired in July 2023 end and the new will be signed in September 2023 after other tenant sharer (brother) comes back from holidays.

Do you think that Caswworker do require tenancy agreement to see name of her on tenancy agreement in case, case worker believes that she might be recoursing public funds (in the form of rent, as her name is not in the contract, just mine and other tenant sharer since over 10 years)

Do you think, will this UC make any problem with ILR application due to NRPF (no recourse to public funds) condition on her visa?

Is there anyone successfully granted ILR from Tier 1 Entrepreneur PBS partner/family/dependent with UC claiming for yourself but not on NRPF partner?

Please advise

Thanks

Regards,

Abdul

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help needed for NRPF T1 ENT PBS Partner/Dependent

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:32 pm

Insofar as the person subject to immigration control hasn’t claimed public funds there shouldn’t be an issue, there is nothing here to indicate that any issue should arise. I’ve assumed no council tax reduction/support claimed.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help needed for NRPF T1 ENT PBS Partner/Dependent

Post by Mak9878 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:09 pm

Amber wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:32 pm
Insofar as the person subject to immigration control hasn’t claimed public funds there shouldn’t be an issue, there is nothing here to indicate that any issue should arise. I’ve assumed no council tax reduction/support claimed.
Thanks Amber for prompt reply in the matter.

No, I haven't applied for any Council Tax Reduction/support and dont get it.