ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baskey

Got EC

Post by baskey » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:56 pm

Hi.. all,

I have got EC last week in germany. It was very simple. In this occation, i would like to sincerely than work permit.com, all moderators and members of this forum and those who gave me valid suggestions.

I really got lots of inputs from this forum and managed to apply on my own without any ageny's help.

Now the job hunting starts!!!!!

Regards,

LA_Mike

Post by LA_Mike » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:44 am

Congrats and good luck. Can you give any details on what evidence you provided and what questions were asked?

Was your passport stamped the same day?

baskey

Post by baskey » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:07 pm

LA_Mike wrote:Congrats and good luck. Can you give any details on what evidence you provided and what questions were asked?

Was your passport stamped the same day?
Hi,

Along with the application form VAF1-2003, 2 photos, bank statements for 11 K Euro, marriage certificate and a invitation letter from my friend.

They just asked me from when i want the visa and issued accordingly for one year on the same day.

Hope this helps

Regds,

fomar

Post by fomar » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:35 pm

k_baskaran70,

You said before, you have used a cheque.

How did you issued the cheque. Did you specify the sort code and the account number?
did you ask your bank in Germany to give the sort code of the bank in the UK to which the money was drawn??

baskey

Post by baskey » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:06 pm

fomar wrote:k_baskaran70,

You said before, you have used a cheque.

How did you issued the cheque. Did you specify the sort code and the account number?
did you ask your bank in Germany to give the sort code of the bank in the UK to which the money was drawn??
Hi,

I have sent a UK cheque( issued by a german bank. German banks have branch at UK!) payable at any UK bank, payable to UK work permits,Home office. I have not mentioned any sort code or account nos.
Also never send local cheques to UK as it will take long time as this cheque will come back to your country of origin for clearance!!... so never try that.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

fomar

Post by fomar » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:14 am

thank you. This is very helpful

Drap
Newly Registered

Post by Drap » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:34 pm

k_baskaran70 wrote:I have sent a UK cheque( issued by a german bank. German banks have branch at UK!) payable at any UK bank, payable to UK work permits,Home office. I have not mentioned any sort code or account nos.
Which bank you have use?
k_baskaran70 wrote:Also never send local cheques to UK as it will take long time as this cheque will come back to your country of origin for clearance!!... so never try that.
You mean if I send cheque from Sparkasse, for example?

Thanks

baskey

Post by baskey » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:49 pm

Drap wrote:Which bank you have use?
I have account with Kreis Sparkasse bank but sparkasse Bank arranged cheque from Landesbank Baden-würtemberg fo 150 Pounds.
Drap wrote:You mean if I send cheque from Sparkasse, for example?

Yes, dont send Sprakasse bank cheque to UK!!

Hope thios helps.

regards,