ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Analytics in Technological university of shannon

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Heble
Newly Registered
India

Business Analytics in Technological university of shannon

Post by Heble » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:31 am

Hi, I am planning to do a Master in Business Analytics course in the Technological university of Shannon, formerly known as Limerick Institute of Technology. Earlier, I have worked in the field of marketing in the top 4 banks in my country. just have a few questions:

1.) Is the Technological University of Shannon a good university since it was established in 2021? I am aware Limerick Institute of Technology was good
2.) Since I am studying in Limerick, can I get a job in Dublin once my course is over
3.) Also since I have not worked as a Business analyst will it be difficult for me to get a job even though have 9 years of work experience in Marketing which did involve a little of analysis on customer behavior.

Would appreciate it if anyone could help with these queries.

Thanks in advance

meself2
Ireland

Re: Business Analytics in Technological university of shannon

Post by meself2 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:37 am

Heble wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:31 am
Is the Technological University of Shannon a good university since it was established in 2021? I am aware Limerick Institute of Technology was good
It merged all the unis around UL together; saying good or not is subjective.
Heble wrote:
Since I am studying in Limerick, can I get a job in Dublin once my course is over
Nothing stops you from doing that from the legal perspective - you can find a job in Ireland as a graduate.
Heble wrote:
Also since I have not worked as a Business analyst will it be difficult for me to get a job even though have 9 years of work experience in Marketing which did involve a little of analysis on customer behavior.
Possibly. There's no yes or no answer to these questions.
Try job hunting from your home country first?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Heble
Newly Registered
India

Re: Business Analytics in Technological university of shannon

Post by Heble » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:30 am

Alright, thanks for your advice.

I will also consult my placement department during my course to enhance my chances of getting a job.

Thank you once again. :)