ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Employer Granted

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vivekR

Change of Employer Granted

Post by vivekR » Tue May 31, 2005 3:16 pm

I had recently been granted a WP last year. I decided to change jobs and applied with another company.

It took them 7 working days to grant the new WP. The WP was the same position but with the new company. So it was much easier with no searches etc to be carried out. Just the apps.

I then took my payslips, last three months bank statement, the new WP approval letter to the East croydon office alongwith the application form and the photographs. Thats that. I waited for 20 mins, then had an interview for 15 mins. Just the basic question. Very friendly officer. No hassles. Waited for another 2.5 hrs and took the new stamped passport and came home!!

Simple as that. The first time I felt good after an experience with the Home office!!