ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

children Irish Citizenship application but citizenship division is not responding to emails.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

frontliner
Newly Registered
Ireland

children Irish Citizenship application but citizenship division is not responding to emails.

Post by frontliner » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:27 am

Hi everyone. I applied for my children's naturalisation in April 2022. I received the acknowledgement on May 22. Now I am sending an email to the citizenship division for the update of applications, but not getting any response from them. Did someone else have the same experience? What shall I do? Please advise. Your help in this regard will be much appreciated.

sv23367

Re: children Irish Citizenship application but citizenship division is not responding to emails.

Post by sv23367 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:21 am

have patience. they will respond. keep sending them mail. taking legal option should be the last resort. once summer holiday ends , they will start responding .

meself2
Ireland

Re: children Irish Citizenship application but citizenship division is not responding to emails.

Post by meself2 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:55 am

They tend to not respond, as always.

The current turnaround time on the website is 19 months. Don't think you can do my h level action beyond that.
Ask a TD to ask them on your behalf.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

ackk
Ireland

Post by ackk » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:45 pm

frontliner wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:27 am
Hi everyone. I applied for my children's naturalisation in April 2022. I received the acknowledgement on May 22. Now I am sending an email to the citizenship division for the update of applications, but not getting any response from them. Did someone else have the same experience? What shall I do? Please advise. Your help in this regard will be much appreciated.
I feel your pain mate, Just hold on for now as you are still within the scheduled timeline.

frontliner
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by frontliner » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:10 pm

thank you very much everyone for your feedback. I am not in a rush but a bit worried.