ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E-Vetting Invitation & E-Vetting Process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meself2
Ireland

Re: E-Vetting Invitation & E-Vetting Process

Post by meself2 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:44 pm

Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:28 pm

moviedude92 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:50 am
Just an update, I’ve received new mail that states “Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission and has forwarded your details to An Garda Siochana National Vetting Bureau (NVB), to start the E-Vetting process
So it’s been exactly 3 months for the next email.
Anyone from the May 23rd group that got the "forwarded to NVB" email willing to share the EVET reference's last 4 numbers and the original date they applied? That might give us some insight into how far are they in processing the applications from May.. (only if ISD is actually processing them sequentially? ) Otherwise I am not sure where exactly are we in this.. And if they are doing it by Surname > alphabetically then I am screwed :D

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:29 pm

adeels84 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:28 pm
moviedude92 wrote:
Just an update, I’ve received new mail that states “Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission and has forwarded your details to An Garda Siochana National Vetting Bureau (NVB), to start the E-Vetting process
Anyone from the May 23rd group that got the "forwarded to NVB" email willing to share the EVET reference's last 4 numbers and the original date they applied? That might give us some insight into how far are they in processing the applications from May.. (only if ISD is actually processing them sequentially? ) Otherwise I am not sure where exactly are we in this.. And if they are doing it by Surname > alphabetically then I am screwed :D
Now only if asking this is not breaking some sort of community rules..

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:34 am

adeels84 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:29 pm
adeels84 wrote:
moviedude92 wrote:
I doubt anyone would be willing to share such sensitive information; however, I can assist you with something that may ease your mind. So i received my NVB invitation the day after the citizenship department moved my evetting consent to completed on the INIS site. The following day, when I received the NVB link, i completed it, and within four working days, the process was complete. However, it took over ten days for me to receive an email from NVB stating that disclosure was made to the citizenship department, and the tracker indicates that disclosure was viewed. It was completed in 2.5 weeks, and I am now awaiting an update. I believe the next step would be to receive a letter requesting 950 EUR by mail, followed by an invitation to the ceremony.

It appears that they have halted work on 2023 applicants and are prioritising 2021/ 2022 applicants, as I've heard from multiple friends and have been checking timelines frequently in recent weeks. I hope this is still the case, that the backlog is cleared by the end of this year, and that the 21/22 lot is given priority to attend the ceremony rather than 23 lot.

When the June ceremony took place, the citizenship department posted a notice on the irishimmigration site informing people of the 19/ 20th June ceremony. According to their most recent email, they intend to host one in the autumn, which should be October, so they should have posted a notice on the website informing this by now. I believe there is a good chance that we will make it to the upcoming ceremony. Hoping for the best!!!!

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:36 am

adeels84 wrote:
moviedude92 wrote:
I believe they are handling cases by date rather than by first/last name. It will have been 18 months for me, and it is evident that progress is being made on applications that date back in time. Not sure when you submitted your application, but how far along are you?

johndonut
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by johndonut » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:58 pm

adeels84 wrote:
adeels84 wrote:
moviedude92 wrote:
Here is a concrete number.
Two applicants.
First was with the May batch of invites.
Second with with an invite in August.
Difference between the two on the EVET202XDDYY##### is 9000 (i.e., Aug. minus May).
If this decodes the assigned identifiers, the interpretation is that there have been 9000 more invites between applicant 1 and applicant 2. Applicant 1 has progressed to disclosure.

johndonut
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by johndonut » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:59 pm

adeels84 wrote:
adeels84 wrote:
moviedude92 wrote:
Two applicants.
Difference between the two on the EVET202XDDYY##### is 9000 (i.e., Aug. minus May).
If this decodes the assigned identifiers, the interpretation is that there have been 9000 more invites between applicant 1 and applicant 2. Applicant 1 has progressed to disclosure.

JohnX
Ireland

Post by JohnX » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:48 pm

johndonut wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:59 pm
adeels84 wrote:
adeels84 wrote:
moviedude92 wrote:
Two applicants.
Hi,

I got my invite May 22nd, replied on the 23rd May, and received a reply a few hours later that my details were forwarded to the NVB and would hear from them within in a week or two.

Still waiting for NVB. :?

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:33 pm

johndonut wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:59 pm
adeels84 wrote:
adeels84 wrote:
moviedude92 wrote:
Two applicants.
thanks, pal :) sure look all we can do is wait and see :) I am from the infamous may 23rd batch and my last 4 digits are in high 4000's so if someone who has gotten through is in mid 2000's then I am around 1500 away (give or take a few)
Or this is exactly wrong but at least its keeping me busy :D

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:38 pm

JohnX wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:48 pm

Hi,

I got my invite May 22nd, replied on the 23rd May, and received a reply a few hours later that my details were forwarded to the NVB and would hear from them within in a week or two.

Wow, I just got the email acknowledgment:

"Thank you for submitting your completed E-Vetting Invitation please note that the acknowledgment number for this submission is EVET20230523XXXX.

Once a member of the Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission you will receive a further email ​which will contain further information in relation to completing your E-Vetting application."

Still waiting for any peep out of them.. sure look hey

jojoko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jojoko » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:22 am

FidoDido29 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:28 pm
vanderjunior wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:58 am
FidoDido29 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:45 am
In relation to your E-Vetting Invitation - EVET2023XXXXXXXX​, please note that a member of the Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission and has forwarded your details to An Garda Siochana National Vetting Bureau (NVB), to start the E-Vetting process.

You will receive an email from the NVB in the coming weeks which will contain instructions on how to complete your E-Vetting submission.

Please complete your E-Vetting as quickly as possible to ensure your application is not delayed.

How long is the wait for NVB email to come after this email?

Usually the next day.
That's some good news. I will keep my eye on the mailbox today.
Did it come the next day?

FidoDido29
Ireland

Post by FidoDido29 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:31 am

yes, I got the email next day.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:35 am

adeels84 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:38 pm
JohnX wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:48 pm

Hi,

Wow, I just got the email acknowledgment:

"Thank you for submitting your completed E-Vetting Invitation please note that the acknowledgment number for this submission is EVET20230523XXXX.

Once a member of the Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission you will receive a further email ​which will contain further information in relation to completing your E-Vetting application."

Still waiting for any peep out of them.. sure look hey
I can read it clear and match with mine - it's backwards for 23/05/2023 and after that it's your number I think ;)

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:24 pm

I am sorry, but I cannot understand the last four digits discussion here. I was in the 22nd May batch, and my last 4 digits were 3576. What does it really mean? Does this mean that I was applicant 3576 that was processed, but when I completed evetting, my final five digits were 00054? Not sure what connection can be made to this statement.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:31 pm

User20123 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:24 pm
I am sorry, but I cannot understand the last four digits discussion here. I was in the 22nd May batch, and my last 4 digits were 3576. What does it really mean? Does this mean that I was applicant 3576 that was processed, but when I completed evetting, my final five digits were 00054? Not sure what connection can be made to this statement.
Once again, EVET and Garda numbers are completely different.
Garda number (starts with INI001) is plain and simple: organization-date-number, but that number is when ISD has first passed your application to Garda, no correlation with your EVET number.

What digits in EVET number mean, I do not know. Maybe you're right, maybe not (eg they do the same sequence for a week or randomize them).
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:43 pm

meself2 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:31 pm
User20123 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:24 pm
Once again, EVET and Garda numbers are completely different.
Garda number (starts with INI001) is plain and simple: organization-date-number, but that number is when ISD has first passed your application to Garda, no correlation with your EVET number.

What digits in EVET number mean, I do not know. Maybe you're right, maybe not (eg they do the same sequence for a week or randomize them).
Thanks. This is what I was trying to understand, that there is no correlation between the two and that we cannot base our discussion on the 4 digits in order to comprehend the significance of sequence.

Annanz
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by Annanz » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:17 pm

When we submit evetting I understand its only 7-10 days until this is done. We will see this on the tracker?
And then we wait for 950 euro payment and invite to ceremony?
Just checking stages.
Thank you.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:26 pm

Annanz wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:17 pm
When we submit evetting I understand its only 7-10 days until this is done. We will see this on the tracker?
And then we wait for 950 euro payment and invite to ceremony?
Just checking stages.
Thank you.
Tracker doesn't usually update for a while after submission - takes circa 2 weeks, could be more. My tracker only updated on the 13th day.
After that, yes, next step is intended to be approval, but there are cases reported on forums where they asked for additional documents/change on the form.

logicalthinker52
Ireland

Post by logicalthinker52 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:26 pm

Has everyone received e-vetting invitation on 22 May is still waiting for next step? Hope I'm not alone...I applied in Dec 2022

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:13 pm

logicalthinker52 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:26 pm
Has everyone received e-vetting invitation on 22 May is still waiting for next step? Hope I'm not alone...I applied in Dec 2022
I think we are on the same boat, I applied in October 2022, got acknowledgment on Dec. 2022, got evetting 22nd of May 2023, still waiting for next step.

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:16 pm

dison22 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:13 pm
[quote=logicalthinker52 post_id=2127912 time=<a href="tel:1693585598">1693585598</a> user_id=277798]
I think we are on the same boat, I applied in October 2022, got acknowledgment on Dec. 2022, got evetting invitation 22nd of May 2023, still waiting for next step.
[/quote]
logicalthinker52 wrote:

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:39 pm

logicalthinker52 wrote:
Yes, many of us 22 May folks are still waiting. It will likely be several more months (maybe by end of year) to clear all of us based on the stats they provided a month or so ago.

Annanz
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by Annanz » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:03 pm

After we complete evetting (giving various adress during lifetime etc), is there a long many month wait again for the next email/communication? Or do things start to speed up from that moment?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:19 am

Annanz wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:03 pm
After we complete evetting (giving various adress during lifetime etc), is there a long many month wait again for the next email/communication? Or do things start to speed up from that moment?
There's no defined answer.
Some people wait for years. Some people get approval in the next month or two.
Most are in between.

Annanz
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by Annanz » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:44 am

Thank you