ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mubi
Newly Registered

psw urgent

Post by mubi » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:30 pm

could all of you please give me some good recommendation on psw. i did my post gradute diploma as usual from cambridge college of learning, i have applied psw on 27 october received acknowledgment on 05/11 since then i have not received any communictaion from Home office, now i have changed my mind and want to take admission in uni for MBA course.
my visa expired on 30/11/08.

Q. is that possible to contact HO to withdraw my application and re-apply for student category?

could u all please give recommendation
regards!

danish1981
BANNED

Re: psw urgent

Post by danish1981 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:58 pm

mubi wrote:could all of you please give me some good recommendation on psw. i did my post gradute diploma as usual from cambridge college of learning, i have applied psw on 27 october received acknowledgment on 05/11 since then i have not received any communictaion from Home office, now i have changed my mind and want to take admission in uni for MBA course.
my visa expired on 30/11/08.

Q. is that possible to contact HO to withdraw my application and re-apply for student category?

could u all please give recommendation
regards!

as your visa is been expired so it wont be possible now.and why you want to withdraw your application?as long as you were a genuine student over there its gonna be okay.just contact your college again and make sure you are in their record and not they can approve you as a genuine student in their college you will be fine.because if college denied your documents that we haven't got this record then that would be a problem.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 am

It is going to be very difficult proving a genuine student from a school like CCL considering the fact that they could even manipulate and back date school records! I really wish all the genuine students good luck.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown