ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jimmybones100

Settled status

Post by Jimmybones100 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:23 am

Hello guys applied for my settled status last August but my 5 years were in january but forgot to apply for settled status so for naturalisation do I wait till next August or I can do it January as it will be 6 years by next January.
Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Settled status

Post by meself2 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:42 am

You did not specify when you received settled status.
Application can be done a year after you were granted it - the fact that you were eligible for it and did not apply doesn't matter.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Jimmybones100

Post by Jimmybones100 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:06 pm

It has been granted August last month.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:07 pm

Then you wait until August next year; a year since when your status was granted.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.