ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport resubmitted to VAC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raj238
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Allowed appeal waiting

Post by Raj238 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:43 pm

Hi,
My mother appeal allowed for EU family permit nearly six weeks now and has not received any email from the home office to submit the passport for visa to VFS office.

Please somebody tell me how long take after allowed appeal and how to contact home office for enquiry.

Thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Allowed appeal waiting

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:27 am

Raj238 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:43 pm
Hi,
My mother appeal allowed for EU family permit nearly six weeks now and has not received any email from the home office to submit the passport for visa to VFS office.

Please somebody tell me how long take after allowed appeal and how to contact home office for enquiry.

Thank you.
The HO appears not to.take allowed appeal seriously to process so it could take a bit of time to hear further.

vinny

Re: Allowed appeal waiting

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:05 am

vinny wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:55 am
Note also their current Implementing allowed appeals Guidance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Raj238
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Passport resubmitted to VAC

Post by Raj238 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:28 pm

Hi,

My mother has re-submitted the passport for family permit after allowed appeal into the visa application centre India nearly six weeks now.

Please somebody can tell how long take to issue the visa.

Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Passport resubmitted to VAC

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:33 am

Raj238 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:28 pm
Hi,

My mother has re-submitted the passport for family permit after allowed appeal into the visa application centre India nearly six weeks now.

Please somebody can tell how long take to issue the visa. No one can tell you when.
Thanks.
The HO appears not to.take allowed appeal seriously to process so it could take a bit of time to hear further. Be persistent in asking/checking
with HO and not on here as the solution does not lie here.

Briton
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Passport resubmitted to VAC

Post by Briton » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:13 am

What is your mother's visa status? Has she got a visa? Can you share your timeline? For example, when the appeal was successful, when the Home Office asked for the passport etc
Thanks