ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ISC Payment Link missing and Deadline is about to be due!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MaciePie
Newly Registered
European Union

ISC Payment Link missing and Deadline is about to be due!

Post by MaciePie » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:56 am

Hi all,

As I was assigned to the wrong category when the sponsor assigned the CoS, my sponsor has received an email from ISC team asking us to pay and requiring us to send an email to the exact email address of ISC Team which they used to email my sponsor about the underpaid ISC in the first place.

The deadline is set on 14th Sep for my sponsor to pay within the email. The sponsor received the email asking us to email again for the link to pay on 11th Sep and the sponsor also sent an email to request the link on the same date.

My question is how quick the turnaround time for ISC team is as we only have 3 working day to receive the link and pay the ISC fee. I am also worried what would happen if the ISC team don't get to my sponsor by 14th Sep.

There is no contact or anything for my sponsor to sort the timeframe out as the helpline is extremely unhelpful.

I am in a really frustrated status atm as nothing is clear.

Could someone who was in the same situation or has been asked to pay ISC provides some feedback about the timeframe they received the link please?

Queeny123
Newly Registered
England

Re: ISC Payment Link missing and Deadline is about to be due!

Post by Queeny123 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:53 pm

Hello,
Sorry I dnt have an answer to your query as I am in the same situation. My sponsor can't find the email requesting us to pay nor a link. I am worried that the 10 working days have already passed.

Would you please share the email address of the ISC team so I request a new link, the other help contacts are not so helpful.

Thanks

MaciePie
Newly Registered
European Union

Re: ISC Payment Link missing and Deadline is about to be due!

Post by MaciePie » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:17 am

Morning,

My sponsor has received the payment link just a day before the deadline.

The sponsor contacted this email address (ISCAdminTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk). Hope this can help you.

Would recommend putting your company's sponsor license number and your CoS number in the email for them to easily identify your application / fee etc.

I rang all the lines I can find and yes they were not helping at all.